SAME but I’m just gonna file this SBR

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
"Games played with the ball and others of that nature are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
-guy smarter than anyone here.
20191226_202708.jpg

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
That’s unfortunate
No, it really isnt. I've heard too many stories and seen too many men brought to tears recanting stories of the shit they've seen and done overseas. I dont fantasize about having to actually fight in the streets in this country. Live or die it wont end well for anyone.

If you want to kick doors the Army always needs people like @karlvv Mentioned

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
No, it really isnt. I've heard too many stories and seen too many men brought to tears recanting stories of the shit they've seen and done overseas. I dont fantasize about having to actually fight in the streets in this country. Live or die it wont end well for anyone.

Never said I wanted to kick doors haha. I said I want to see how I would react. Totally different.

Also you aren’t the only one who’s heard stories and see people cry. I’ve seen my own family do this and many of my friends.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code

This. What I wish is not that stuff would pop off, but that enough people would understand the importance of limited government & not telling other Americans how they have to live so we all die from old age or boredom.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Never said I wanted to kick doors haha. I said I want to see how I would react. Totally different.

Also you aren’t the only one who’s heard stories and see people cry. I’ve seen my own family do this and many of my friends.

Then you should know that no sane person should wish for an armed conflict.

But hey , I'm old

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
It took America fighting in WW1, WW2, Korea and Vietnam before the number of Americans killed in war equaled the losses in the Civil War. If you think the next civil will not involve the death of whole families....men, women, children, whole generations, I think you are kidding yourself. I know we joke about it a lot.........but hoping war on a national scale kicks off is beyond anything I would ever wish. I've been forced to live in countries torn by war, and it sucks for everybody, everyday, all the time.

If there is another war where Americans fight Americans the death toll will likely surpass the Civil War. I hope we as a nation exhaust every possible course before engaging it something so extreme.