• Total voters

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
It took America fighting in WW1, WW2, Korea and Vietnam before the number of Americans killed in war equaled the losses in the Civil War. If you think the next civil will not involve the death of whole families....men, women, children, whole generations, I think you are kidding yourself. I know we joke about it a lot.........but hoping war on a national scale kicks off is beyond anything I would ever wish. I've been forced to live in countries torn by war, and it sucks for everybody, everyday, all the time.

If there is another war where Americans fight Americans the death toll will likely surpass the Civil War. I hope we as a nation exhaust every possible course before engaging it something so extreme.
I was amazed at how the echos of entire families wipe out from as far back a WW1 still show themselves in Europe.

My.home town in Italy is a perfect example. The italian army came and took every man between 18 and 30 in the village for WW1. Used to a be a prosperous place for hundreds of years. At the end of ww1 20% of them came back, and most of them were so fucked up they were unable to farm. A village that had been around since the 1100s is now almost a ghost town because of ww1

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Question doesn’t bug me bro, why you think we all joined as young men and chose MOS that would put us into those situations?

We were all pumped to deploy, none of us were sentimental about it or overly concerned with our psychological outcome, or we never talked about that at least. not on the first trips, but the following deployments over and over again afterwards are when we started showing some fatigue about it.

We trained hard AF all the time so naturally you wanna go to the super bowl, and when we deployed we didn’t wanna go to some puss zone because we knew we trained hard enough for somewhere that needed work done.

All of us felt that way And wanted that test. It was a natural by-product of the job and working around a group of likeminded, dedicated A-type guys.

I found that regardless of the amount of violence that took place during a deployment, when you come home and instantly hit training cycle again you fall back into the lifestyle. You don’t forget what happened, you just start to more easily accept that those things will happen.
then grab some more schools, maybe a promotion, and you’re back on rotation for deployment again before you know it.

As long as I was with my dudes, And we were trained up well I wasn’t necessarily excited about going, but if I was gonna go I was Okay with the trip being kinetic.

then you catch a once in a life-time, extraordinarily terrible, super-intense deployment and wonder how the fuck your even ended up where you were at lol.

It can’t be healthy lolol

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I gotta Vent y’all.:

So I have the unfortunate “pleasure” of living in an apartment. My wife and I are in between houses and possible relocation. Well, our new neighbors were apparently raised in a barn and have no common courtesy. They constantly track mud through our breezeway and leave clothing outside as if they own the place, I don’t want to submit a complaint cause I’m not a rat, and if they’re the type of people to be this trashy, confrontation will probably not end well.... needless to say I can’t wait to get out of here.

P.S. if this is someone on here, come over and I’ll give you booze and cleaning supplies as a peace offering F350600E-CAB6-472F-9261-6FD75CDC5664.jpeg 6C1438D1-5317-40DD-AEBB-21AB4DE5B205.jpeg

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Question doesn’t bug me bro, why you think we all joined as young men and chose MOS that would put us into those situations?

We were all pumped to deploy, none of us were sentimental about it or overly concerned with our psychological outcome, or we never talked about that at least. not on the first trips, but the following deployments over and over again afterwards are when we started showing some fatigue about it.

We trained hard AF all the time so naturally you wanna go to the super bowl, and when we deployed we didn’t wanna go to some puss zone because we knew we trained hard enough for somewhere that needed work done.

All of us felt that way And wanted that test. It was a natural by-product of the job and working around a group of likeminded, dedicated A-type guys.

I found that regardless of the amount of violence that took place during a deployment, when you come home and instantly hit training cycle again you fall back into the lifestyle. You don’t forget what happened, you just start to more easily accept that those things will happen.
then grab some more schools, maybe a promotion, and you’re back on rotation for deployment again before you know it.

As long as I was with my dudes, And we were trained up well I wasn’t necessarily excited about going, but if I was gonna go I was Okay with the trip being kinetic.

then you catch a once in a life-time, extraordinarily terrible, super-intense deployment and wonder how the fuck your even ended up where you were at lol.

I was a weird kid. I was a legit surfer bum in AP classes that also had an autistic obsession with the Revolution and Civil War. I could tell you troop movements of all the major battles fought. I also read alot of the letters from the countless forgotten boys and men who fought in those battles. You could see the progression from excited would-be galant knights of the southern or northern republic to the despondent cog in the machine of war...and those were the 'lucky' guys. My dads best friend was a door gunner in Vietnam and told me how he was excited at the prospect of fighting...but that his second mission destroyed any fantasies about the glory of war when he saw the VC shoot through a village at Americans on the other side and saw a woman with a baby nearly get cut in half. I'm not saying this like I'm some grizzled vet, closest I got to combat was a shot up A10 and an aircraft tug with a bullet hole in it. If you're a student of history, and that means a student of conflict, the same lesson can be seen over and over again...

You should all read Meditations.

Anyway, I'm done being a crotchety old man for now

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I gotta Vent y’all.:

So I have the unfortunate “pleasure” of living in an apartment. My wife and I are in between houses and possible relocation. Well, our new neighbors were apparently raised in a barn and have no common courtesy. They constantly track mud through our breezeway and leave clothing outside as if they own the place, I don’t want to submit a complaint cause I’m not a rat, and if they’re the type of people to be this trashy, confrontation will probably not end well.... needless to say I can’t wait to get out of here.

P.S. if this is someone on here, come over and I’ll give you booze and cleaning supplies as a peace offering View attachment 61556 View attachment 61557
If it was just the boots I could abide...but fuck that's not a coat rack

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter

Not once did I doubt anything you said. We chatted about this not too long ago. Some people here obviously thinks it’s insane to ask questions or want to be put in certain situations. All the jazz about stories and seeing people cry I’ve seen it and heard it with my own ears and eye. Born and raised in Fort Stewart, GA. I’ve seen many people not make it back home to their families. Just like I told you last time we chatted about this I feel like every man should serve at least 2 years. Not once, or ever will I discredit anyone who fought for this country. But some of the people on here should face reality that it’s evil out there that would try to hurt you. Not once did I say I wanted a war. I missed plenty time with family members who was overseas. I can’t say I understand what someone who been in a war feels but I’ve heard plenty of stories and won’t ever discredit anyone. It’s funny how people can talk about the boogaloo all day long but when you say it straight forward people get their panties in a wad.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I gotta Vent y’all.:

P.S. if this is someone on here, come over and I’ll give you booze and cleaning supplies as a peace offering View attachment 61556 View attachment 61557

Oh, shit - That's MY stuff...just come on over and knock on the door, I'll be out in a sec...

LMAO Not in a million lifetimes is that me....

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Not once did I doubt anything you said. We chatted about this not too long ago. Some people here obviously thinks it’s insane to ask questions or want to be put in certain situations. All the jazz about stories and seeing people cry I’ve seen it and heard it with my own ears and eye. Born and raised in Fort Stewart, GA. I’ve seen many people not make it back home to their families. Just like I told you last time we chatted about this I feel like every man should serve at least 2 years. Not once, or ever will I discredit anyone who fought for this country. But some of the people on here should face reality that it’s evil out there that would try to hurt you. Not once did I say I wanted a war. I missed plenty time with family members who was overseas. I can’t say I understand what someone who been in a war feels but I’ve heard plenty of stories and won’t ever discredit anyone. It’s funny how people can talk about the boogaloo all day long but when you say it straight forward people get their panties in a wad.
You literally said you wanted something to pop off...

You can wish for whatever you want, but trouble has a habit of finding people that are looking for it

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I gotta Vent y’all.:

I’ll clean their shit for free booze

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
You literally said you wanted something to pop off...

You can wish for whatever you want, but trouble has a habit of finding people that are looking for it
But I also stated I wanted to see how I would react. Not you, not anybody else. I asked y’all a question. Never said nothing about y’all being involved. Carry on my dude