Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
All other roads and exits to the country are being guarded by the Taliban and they are not letting anyone leave. The airport is the only way out. How long do you think the Taliban will let the airport operate? This will not go on for very long.
View attachment 132902

View attachment 132903

As aggravating as this stupid shit is, it IS only stupid shit. Nothing here is making me feel like hanging on the side of an airplane is my only option.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I'm no finance guy, but I'm guessing it will flatten soon.

The biggest boogeyman is going to be the loss in real value of the dollar. Guys like me that have a considerable 401k are fixing to watch it get devalued like 1920s Germany.

We are rapidly becoming a banana republic.
I think we are in a housing bubble like 08-09.
I bought this place in June of 2012, which was right at the bottom of the market. We paid just over 200, current market analysis is showing we could sell for 450, but where would we go?

Give it some time, prices will plummet especially with this administration.
The other factor that will crash the housing market is the end of the eviction moratorium. It has to end at some point & I firmly believe a lot of so-called mom & pop landlords will evict non-paying tenants & then sell the property. Only big corporate realtors can survive when the government randomly cuts off the income but not the liabilities.

The risk/reward ratio makes no sense for small landlords. I expect a huge supply of houses to hit the market when this happens & drive prices down fast.

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
I'm no finance guy, but I'm guessing it will flatten soon.

The biggest boogeyman is going to be the loss in real value of the dollar. Guys like me that have a considerable 401k are fixing to watch it get devalued like 1920s Germany.

We are rapidly becoming a banana republic.

That's why I cash my retirement out every few years and dump it into my house and "other investments"...(guns and ammo...)

TRS

Tracker
Jun 16, 2021
South of the gnat line
I’m 26 and I am full aware of how screwed up it is. Things are so ass backwards right now I have gotten to the point where I don’t want to here anymore of it.

what do y’all think will happen to the housing market? Was talking to a buddy of mine yesterday. He says he can get 100k more for his house then what he paid based off of what others have sold their houses recently for. He paid 159k for a new build starter home. One recently went for 250k. This is out in Meriwether county (buttfuck no where). I feel like we are gunna hit a brick wall at some point and these house values are gunna plummet. Living in a artificial market right now it seems
Personally I've been selling, gone from 10 rentals to two, and one of those is in escrow. It's always hard to judge the exact peak, but the bottom is real obvious!!

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Nice looking sks