Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Yes. You can't just cash a money order anywhere and your bank may not let you deposit any money order. It may be difficult to cash it at USPS if it's a high dollar amount though. They'll try to tell you that they don't have enough money in the register, but usually pulling a Karen move and asking for the manager solves that issue and they'll come up with enough cash.
Isn’t there some kind of a security difference between a USPS money order and just one you get at like say Racetrac?

And yeah I feel like if I sold a 3k dollar gun on Gb and requested it in money orders, which would be 3 maxed out MO’s there’s no way USPS has that kinda money sittin around. I was reading online that some banks take money orders. Just tryna get it all figured out before I proceed to list.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Isn’t there some kind of a security difference between a USPS money order and just one you get at like say Racetrac?

And yeah I feel like if I sold a 3k dollar gun on Gb and requested it in money orders, which would be 3 maxed out MO’s there’s no way USPS has that kinda money sittin around. I was reading online that some banks take money orders. Just tryna get it all figured out before I proceed to list.
Sir, everything is fine.