Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

American Revival Apparel Company

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Yeah I’m just gunna require USPS money orders. So you didn’t have any issues cashing/depositing them at your bank? I’ve just never dealt with high dollar MO’s

I've never had a problem, I just deposited them like I would a check.

Never ran into the issue @lesptr had, that would worry me a bit.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I've never had a problem, I just deposited them like I would a check.

Never ran into the issue @lesptr had, that would worry me a bit.

I have found that having a certified check sent directly from my bank has been acceptable to every online buy I’ve ever made. Of course I explained that I travel for a living and it will be 8 days before I’m able to get home, go to the post office, get it in the mail, etc. then offer the other option.
100 percent have chosen the certified check directly from bank option.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Ha! She walked in and just started talking as usual- talks fast and often.

After she stops for a breath, i looked her dead in the eye and said "i can't hear you and that mask is covering up your lips"

Anyway, I'm healing as well as can be expected. This pain in my scalp is probably due to a muscle "she had to relieve" (read- cut) to get access to my ear/skull.

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
"Item Description: For today only because I have the trade bug in my head and I want to check what is there My Daniel Defense MK18, accessories not included and the trade has to be highly in my favor if I decide to trade you something, no junk please, and this is not up for sale, just trade so dont bother asking me sale price. My trade interests will be high end rifles and or their pistol versions."

Set em straight...