Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Isn’t there some kind of a security difference between a USPS money order and just one you get at like say Racetrac?

And yeah I feel like if I sold a 3k dollar gun on Gb and requested it in money orders, which would be 3 maxed out MO’s there’s no way USPS has that kinda money sittin around. I was reading online that some banks take money orders. Just tryna get it all figured out before I proceed to list.

I always request USPS money orders, but I'm usually just depositing them. I sold a sub $4K gun on Gunbroker and that's what I got for payment, a handful of USPS money orders.

Even the $2300 of mags I mailed to KS 2 weeks ago, all paid for in USPS money orders. GTG

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I always request USPS money orders, but I'm usually just depositing them. I sold a sub $4K gun on Gunbroker and that's what I got for payment, a handful of USPS money orders.

Even the $2300 of mags I mailed to KS 2 weeks ago, all paid for in USPS money orders. GTG

Have you ever tried to get the usps to honor any of that shit?

Guess what. I’ve had three usps money orders that were never paid.

Good luck. The best thing you can do is require Zelle directly to you bank account.

Everything else is subject to fraud.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Have you ever tried to get the usps to honor any of that shit?

Guess what. I’ve had three usps money orders that were never paid.

Good luck. The best thing you can do is require Zelle directly to you bank account.

Everything else is subject to fraud.

Never had a problem with USPS money orders. How can your bank deny it? It has watermarks

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code

Yeah I’m just gunna require USPS money orders. So you didn’t have any issues cashing/depositing them at your bank? I’ve just never dealt with high dollar MO’s