Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Watching events unfold in Afghanistan is really weird. I was 100% against us going there to start with, and I'm glad we're out, but this has been disgraceful.

I had a buddy that removed equipment for the evacuation of Saigon, this seems exactly like what he'd recall to me.

I don't equate this with Carter's Iran BS, I see that as a different style of meddling/result.

I ate supper with my 86 year old dad last night, he was moved to tears, explaining his disgust over the loss of American lives in Afghanistan. He's seen 30 years more BS than I have, and he knows it'll just happen again, somewhere else. Sad.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

Morning T

Morning all

c6f05c624e9da14465b30f1d469513a9.jpg

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
morning men ,

it is a sad world we live in. Commander is an idiot, our govt is a fuckup more than ever. I hate it for our kids and grand kids, they will never know or understand how it has been years ago

Yep. Wife and I were talking yesterday. We likely won't have grandkids, and on one hand it's sad, but on the other it's a relief we're not leaving anyone to deal with this mess.

Really anyone under about 40 just can't understand how screwed up this are.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Watching events unfold in Afghanistan is really weird. I was 100% against us going there to start with, and I'm glad we're out, but this has been disgraceful.

I had a buddy that removed equipment for the evacuation of Saigon, this seems exactly like what he'd recall to me.

I don't equate this with Carter's Iran BS, I see that as a different style of meddling/result.

I ate supper with my 86 year old dad last night, he was moved to tears, explaining his disgust over the loss of American lives in Afghanistan. He's seen 30 years more BS than I have, and he knows it'll just happen again, somewhere else. Sad.
Brother enjoy your dad, mines 82 ,I spend more time with him than ever, I feel blessed to still have both my parents

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Brother enjoy your dad, mines 82 ,I spend more time with him than ever, I feel blessed to still have both my parents
I do. He's been a great Dad, a great husband and a great role model for all the young men in the family.

He used to be a hell of a wing shooter back in the day, and he loves fishing as much as I do. Wish he could still get out and do it.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I know what you mean. Wife was uncovered, and looking good when I got up to go to work. Makes it tough to leave.

Well I had to wake her up to make sure she got the payment that I've been waiting on for 2 days, 2 days of back and forth bullshit with this mother fucker and he shorted the payment $25 bc I guess he doesn't want to pay the tax even though I gave him the total. In the meantime I have all this shit to mail and I've been waiting on him. So IF I mail his shit, I have to make a 2nd 10 mile round trip to the Post Office. There are other closer Post Offices that I refuse to use. Edit: 10 miles. Sure seems like longer! 20210816_085550.jpg

Last edited: