Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Well I had to wake her up to make sure she got the payment that I've been waiting on for 2 days, 2 days of back and forth bullshit with this mother fucker and he shorted the payment $25 bc I guess he doesn't want to pay the tax even though I gave him the total. In the meantime I have all this shit to mail and I've been waiting on him. So IF I mail his shit, I have to make a 2nd 20 mile round trip to the Post Office. Yes 20 because there are other closer Post Offices that I refuse to use. View attachment 132898
Just drop it off a my house instead and get banned from GB

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Yep. Wife and I were talking yesterday. We likely won't have grandkids, and on one hand it's sad, but on the other it's a relief we're not leaving anyone to deal with this mess.

Really anyone under about 40 just can't understand how screwed up this are.
I’m 26 and I am full aware of how screwed up it is. Things are so ass backwards right now I have gotten to the point where I don’t want to here anymore of it.

what do y’all think will happen to the housing market? Was talking to a buddy of mine yesterday. He says he can get 100k more for his house then what he paid based off of what others have sold their houses recently for. He paid 159k for a new build starter home. One recently went for 250k. This is out in Meriwether county (buttfuck no where). I feel like we are gunna hit a brick wall at some point and these house values are gunna plummet. Living in a artificial market right now it seems

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
Kabul airport
1629120492126.png

1629120924554.png

People cling to U.S. military plane as it takes off​

At least one person was seen falling off of a U.S. military plane right after it took off from Kabul's airport on Monday, as dozens of desperate Afghan civilians swarmed the tarmac hoping to escape their country on one of the aircraft evacuating foreign nationals.

Last edited:

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
I’m 26 and I am full aware of how screwed up it is. Things are so ass backwards right now I have gotten to the point where I don’t want to here anymore of it.

what do y’all think will happen to the housing market? Was talking to a buddy of mine yesterday. He says he can get 100k more for his house then what he paid based off of what others have sold their houses recently for. He paid 159k for a new build starter home. One recently went for 250k. This is out in Meriwether county (buttfuck no where). I feel like we are gunna hit a brick wall at some point and these house values are gunna plummet. Living in a artificial market right now it seems

I'm no finance guy, but I'm guessing it will flatten soon.

The biggest boogeyman is going to be the loss in real value of the dollar. Guys like me that have a considerable 401k are fixing to watch it get devalued like 1920s Germany.

We are rapidly becoming a banana republic.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

I think we are in a housing bubble like 08-09.
I bought this place in June of 2012, which was right at the bottom of the market. We paid just over 200, current market analysis is showing we could sell for 450, but where would we go?

Give it some time, prices will plummet especially with this administration.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I'm no finance guy, but I'm guessing it will flatten soon.

The biggest boogeyman is going to be the loss in real value of the dollar. Guys like me that have a considerable 401k are fixing to watch it get devalued like 1920s Germany.

We are rapidly becoming a banana republic.

I’d love to tell you that you are wrong. But you’re not.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Well I had to wake her up to make sure she got the payment that I've been waiting on for 2 days, 2 days of back and forth bullshit with this mother fucker and he shorted the payment $25 bc I guess he doesn't want to pay the tax even though I gave him the total. In the meantime I have all this shit to mail and I've been waiting on him. So IF I mail his shit, I have to make a 2nd 10 mile round trip to the Post Office. There are other closer Post Offices that I refuse to use. Edit: 10 miles. Sure seems like longer! View attachment 132898
@KhyberPass smiling in his mugshot cuz he knows his bond money good

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
All other roads and exits to the country are being guarded by the Taliban and they are not letting anyone leave. The airport is the only way out. How long do you think the Taliban will let the airport operate? This will not go on for very long.
1629123898046.png

1629124229938.png

1629124692693.png

Last edited: