Faktory 47

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Oh no, WalmartOps (“we”) is pissed and threatened to ban me, so I guess I either comply and stop drinking and fucking around with anything that will butthurt him or others or get banned, don‘t give a fuck either way.
here he is pissing his gay 5.11 pants again:
[IMG alt="AirOpsMgr"]https://www.southeasttraders.com/data/avatars/s/0/102.jpg?1609206257[/IMG]

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services​

Administrator

Lifetime Supporter
goldak.png

Rating - 100%
13 0 0
Add Feedback
8 minutes agoNew
We've asked on numerous occasions that you stop trolling, this is the final warning. We all like to have a good time, but if you're going to continue to go out of your way to be rude to other members, you will be banned.

Thanks & regards,
SET

You could try to stop being a dick. There is only 1 rule.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
He probably be a good dude if he talked to people right. Nobody wants to be told how much of a piece of shit they are.
He has potential. I believe he's European, I could be wrong though. But Americans don't always know how to handle Europeans from what I've seen. So I've tried to give him space and not take anything too serious but sometimes man...you got no choice lol

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
He has potential. I believe he's European, I could be wrong though. But Americans don't always know how to handle Europeans from what I've seen. So I've tried to give him space and not take anything too serious but sometimes man...you got no choice lol
Most of the Europeans I know get way more boozed up or high, but are still much more cordial before they can't speak or type intelligently anymore... Pretty sure buddy had an axe to grind well before this site, not sure why it was such a big ask to not be a raging cock to other members, but either way, he's no longer of any concern. :noidea:

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Most of the Europeans I know get way more boozed up or high, but are still much more cordial before they can't speak or type intelligently anymore... Pretty sure buddy had an axe to grind well before this site, not sure why it was such a big ask to not be a raging cock to other members, but either way, he's no longer of any concern. :noidea:

Fascist