Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

American Revival Apparel Company

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Alright so after repainting the wall next to the door casing after trying unsuccessfully to clearance it with a piece of wood and a hammer, the next step is what I should have done in the first place. Pull the door and the hinges and trim 3/8" off the hinge side of the door and re-mortise the hinges...

Of course I sold all my tools before the move so now I have to go buy a circular saw...

I'm just getting caught up, but just bring it to my house tomorrow.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Need advice, ( and wouldn't you know it, oio might have been able to help me out.) I might or might not have slammed the driver's side door, and now the window only goes 1/2 up... I don't want to take it to Hyundai, because I think they'll charge me a arm, and a leg. I'm in the Powder Springs/Marietta area. I do know that the window was all the way down, when I shut the door. I was in a hurry because the dog ran out the front door when the guy was cleaning the carpet.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Need advice, ( and wouldn't you know it, oio might have been able to help me out.) I might or might not have slammed the driver's side door, and now the window only goes 1/2 up... I don't want to take it to Hyundai, because I think they'll charge me a arm, and a leg. I'm in the Powder Springs/Marietta area. I do know that the window was all the way down, when I shut the door. I was in a hurry because the dog ran out the front door when the guy was cleaning the carpet.

Start by gently pulling up on the glass as you raise it. Might need an extra hand to operate switch and use 2 hands to gently pull up evenly on the window.

Some of those windows are just in weak plastic clips, so don't pull hard or you can pull the window out/ off the track.

Next, try youtube.

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
In best OIO voice: Hyundai? Wut are you, a poor? Get a real car. (That I can charge you two arms and three legs to have worked on.)

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Obviously you should've bought a Ferrari with a lifetime maintenance plan, if you weren't so poor you'd know better