Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
OMG so excited! Need to sell and move to Johns Creek!
JOHNS CREEK guys (in a subdivision with no land lol, since old alabama is the only area with land in Johns creek)
JOHNS CREEK GUYS, Johns Creek!!!! Oh my god, Johns Creek! 1/3 acre Subdivision or townhouse and apartment Central Johns Creek!
I wonder how many houses in Johns Creek I can buy if I sell my Alpharetta house with 11acres. Like 8 Johns Criks guise!
Jans Crik guise!
Junz krik
Acknowledge it

WTF kind of drugs did the jesters bring you in your castle?

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
JOHNS CREEK guys (in a subdivision with no land lol, since old alabama is the only area with land in Johns creek)
JOHNS CREEK GUYS, Johns Creek!!!! Oh my god, Johns Creek! 1/3 acre Subdivision or townhouse and apartment Central Johns Creek!
I wonder how many houses in Johns Creek I can buy if I sell my Alpharetta house with 11acres. Like 8 Johns Criks guise!
Jans Crik guise!
Junz krik
Acknowledge it
Congratulations, pretty nice area buddy. Good on you

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Well played Sir.
Is the door beveled? Could be beveled for the wrong swing. Sometimes they are and sometimes they aren't.
Easiest possible solution is a long screw or two in each hinge to *maybe* pull door enough to swing. Or hammer the other side as you suggested, or both lol. Shaving the door probably won't work out too well with the knob hole already drilled to the depth of the backset in the latch dealie. Shaving the jamb would work but take a while and messy

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
You can also put a crescent wrench on the hinge and bend it back, or take it off, take it outside, and bend it with a hammer. This is really the only solution to a sagging door in a welded frame (in commercial buildings) without removing it

Last edited:

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Jans Crik guise!
Junz krik
Acknowledge it
Enjoy your beverages, but do us a favor and pls keep it civil over the next couple of days as you enjoy; Much appreciated. :yo:

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Jans Crik guise!
Junz krik
Acknowledge it

Did you have a stroke?