Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
OMG so excited! Need to sell and move to Johns Creek!
JOHNS CREEK guys (in a subdivision with no land lol, since old alabama is the only area with land in Johns creek)
JOHNS CREEK GUYS, Johns Creek!!!! Oh my god, Johns Creek! 1/3 acre Subdivision or townhouse and apartment Central Johns Creek!
I wonder how many houses in Johns Creek I can buy if I sell my Alpharetta house with 11acres. Like 8 Johns Criks guise!
Jans Crik guise!
Junz krik
Acknowledge it

Could you be any more narcissistic?

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Alright so after repainting the wall next to the door casing after trying unsuccessfully to clearance it with a piece of wood and a hammer, the next step is what I should have done in the first place. Pull the door and the hinges and trim 3/8" off the hinge side of the door and re-mortise the hinges...

Of course I sold all my tools before the move so now I have to go buy a circular saw...

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Alright so after repainting the wall next to the door casing after trying unsuccessfully to clearance it with a piece of wood and a hammer, the next step is what I should have done in the first place. Pull the door and the hinges and trim 3/8" off the hinge side of the door and re-mortise the hinges...

Of course I sold all my tools before the move so now I have to go buy a circular saw...
I will
Buy new door/frame
Deliver
Install
For Saiga

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
John's Creek is a nice area. It may not be your cup of tea, but that doesn't mean other people can't like it.

See how one can express their opinion without being condescending?
Yes of course it’s nicer than many areas in GA. Less than 10% is actually houses with land, the rest is subdivisions, townhouses, and apartment complexes which is a cucked lifestyle than few can realize.
I have friends that still live there and give them shit about it often. It‘s amusing

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Alright so if I need about 1/8" clearance for this door to close, shave the casing or the door?

My first solution is to take a 2"x4" and hold it against the casing and take a heavy hammer to it and clearance it that way.

But I'm listening incase someone has a better solution.

Door is hung. It's for the laundry room. Morons had it as an inward swing but once you put your washer and dryer in there, there's no room for the door to swing. Idiots.

Door was removed and was in the garage in my way this whole time.

View attachment 129225

3" screws in the hinge. Pull it over and adjust from there.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Oh no, WalmartOps (“we”) is pissed and threatened to ban me, so I guess I either comply and stop drinking and fucking around with anything that will butthurt him or others or get banned, don‘t give a fuck either way.
here he is pissing his gay 5.11 pants again:
[IMG alt="AirOpsMgr"]https://www.southeasttraders.com/data/avatars/s/0/102.jpg?1609206257[/IMG]

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services​

Administrator

Lifetime Supporter
goldak.png

Rating - 100%
13 0 0
Add Feedback
8 minutes agoNew
We've asked on numerous occasions that you stop trolling, this is the final warning. We all like to have a good time, but if you're going to continue to go out of your way to be rude to other members, you will be banned.

Thanks & regards,
SET