Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
Fuck it, invade us China. I’m ready, I enjoy general Tso chicken anyways.
China is exceptionally aware that they are a very long way from having even a minute chance of a successful invasion.
Fuck, they're too chicken shit to try to take Taiwan.
The only area in which they outclass us is mid-long range (not intercontinental) missile and only by sheer volume.

Also, they are entirely fucked with this Rona shit. Shutting down a massive port right when Q4 goods should be shipping is not a response to their claimed one case. There are massive outbreaks. OSINT imagery shows serious problems.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
It was dumb to think the ANP/ANA would not give up the equipment. They always have always will. Iraq was the same.

the worst shit they got was probably NVG technology, mine resistant vehicles, etc

we didn’t give them anything super sensitive but yet they definitely scored billions in current issue technology.

Absolutely. And absolutely disgusting.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
China is exceptionally aware that they are a very long way from having even a minute chance of a successful invasion.
The only area in which they outclass us is mid-long range (not intercontinental) missile and only by sheer volume.

Also, they are entirely fucked with this Rona shit. Shutting down a massive port right when Q4 goods should be shipping is not a response to their claimed one case. There are massive outbreaks. OSINT imagery shows serious problems.
Bro I’m just trying to get some noodles delivered to my door

E42AB5C8-8A49-47DB-964E-43196364ADCF.jpeg

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

They don’t have to invade us to become the leading super power in the world. They supply everything, they’ve already won.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
We deserve to be invaded. Take all the liberals and put them in front, kinda like how the penguins do down in the Artic, pushing their comrades off the cliff to the Sea Lions below
We don’t deserve to be invade and as much as most liberals annoy me, I wouldn’t want to see a fellow American slaughtered. I can have a difference in opinion with someone and still get along with them