Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
Probably so.

But there again, I'm about 7 tall boys deep, trying to make me forget that my right temple feels like it has a nail driven into it, and discussing world politics... needless to say, I'm well out of my depth.
This is going to be a critical test of how committed MBS is to the Saudi-US relationship. Realistically, he can't openly act against the Taliban, but he has an opportunity to suppress their support.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
10/10 monke gun

Braced because fuck NFA
Og Yugo grip cause why the hell not
AFG cause fuck NFA
Scout optic for ranged encounters
Space age muzzle device on a gun designed for peasants to to kill other peasants

This is monke. This is right. This is the will of the monke. Carry on with this and your rhino.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Can you landscape?
From 10:30 am till 5:45pm today. All kids worked, including my 9 yo.
Then ran to the trade. Ate dinner at 9pm after the trade.

View attachment 132737
Based. Pops used to put me and my siblings to work in the yard. I know youre raising those kids right. I hope when I have kids I’ll do the same

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
That was a hell of a day. I'm very proud/ happy to hear your kids have that kind of work ethic. Great work sir-
Or just afraid of me. :)
Thank you.
I bribed them with good Russian pop. :)
And boys got to go to a birthday party afterwards, while tired mom and daughter had a movie night. I was gone for a trade.

They are good kids. Two oldest shoveled all of that Chatrock into the trailer for me. Picked fallen apples and hauled them to the woods for the deer. Youngest weeded the pear and helped with the Chatrock.
Oh, 2 oldest also lined up one side of the culvert with rocks.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Can you landscape?
From 10:30 am till 5:45pm today. All kids worked, including my 9 yo.
Then ran to the trade. Ate dinner at 9pm after the trade.

View attachment 132737
Day laybor is cheaper than 4 snotty nosed brats
Especially if you're bartering with moonshine

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Honestly, with all the aid and training they were given and the fact their standing army was multiple times the size of (what they say) were the taliban force, the people of Afghanistan should not have had this problem.

I'd vote for no longer recognizing it as a country and treat it like the air force's new large scale bombing practice range. Target all US made military equipment for starters.
We armed Taliban with all the arms we left behind. It is almost like someone was trying to arm them and create a personal army.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Or just afraid of me. :)
Thank you.
I bribed them with good Russian pop. :)
And boys got to go to a birthday party afterwards, while tired mom and daughter had a movie night. I was gone for a trade.

They are good kids. Two oldest shoveled all of that Chatrock into the trailer for me. Picked fallen apples and hauled them to the woods for the deer. Youngest weeded the pear and helped with the Chatrock.
Oh, 2 oldest also lined up one side of the culvert with rocks.

That's awesome! I worked as a kid, but between my ex and kids, they have it pretty easy, well, as far as i know.