Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
No. The afghani army/police have surrendered all of our equipment. I’ve seen video after video of combat outpost being slaughtered by commandeered American thermal weapons etc.

China is standing there with a fist full of fake dollars ready to buy their way to the minerals

Afghanistan became chinas this month.
View attachment 132717
This is gonna be an interesting experiment. It's absolutely horrible that thousands upon thousands of innocent people will die, but there are a lot of factors which contributed to the rise of the Taliban that no longer exist.
MBS is a very different ruler than any other leader of the House of Saud, Pakistan is in an even more awkward position, militant Shiism has exploded, and there's a new breed of Salafism that is taking hold in North Africa and growing rapidly.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Not like this. There was a better way to leave. We should have left years ago, but with zero plan, in the middle of the night the vacuum will be the worst it could possibly be
We spent all this time there and now they just gunna dip out leavin what, millions if not billions of dollars of military equipment? Are we really this stupid or is there a bigger plan in play?

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
This is gonna be an interesting experiment. It's absolutely horrible that thousands upon thousands of innocent people will die, but there are a lot of factors which contributed to the rise of the Taliban that no longer exist.
MBS is a very different ruler than any other leader of the House of Saud, Pakistan is in an even more awkward position, militant Shiism has exploded, and there's a new breed of Salafism that is taking hold in North Africa and growing rapidly.
It’s more horrible the billions and billions of dollars we spent. For literally nothing. We didn’t even keep the fucking role 3 hospitals in sector for future ops and lost all of the airfields. It’s not even a strategic jump point for us anymore.

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
Not like this. There was a better way to leave. We should have left years ago, but with zero plan, in the middle of the night the vacuum will be the worst it could possibly be
Biden's method may have accelerated a Taliban overthrow, but I really don't see a realistic manner we could have withdrawn without them regaining control.
Ideology is extremely difficult to fight with bullets. It's even more difficult when that ideology appeals pan-islamicly and draws support across a global region.

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
it’s kinda shitty thinking about everything I did over there for 3 years, I coulda never done it and been something complete different. It wouldn’t have mattered that I did or didn’t
It made you who you are. I always like to think about other militaries and their soldiers and what they may think. Like I wonder what the Russian soldiers thought when they bailed out of Afghanistan in the 80s.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
No. The afghani army/police have surrendered all of our equipment. I’ve seen video after video of combat outpost being slaughtered by commandeered American thermal weapons etc.

China is standing there with a fist full of fake dollars ready to buy their way to the minerals

Afghanistan became chinas this month.
View attachment 132717

Part of the problem is they now have (more of) our technology in working units, commandeered like you say, but also they are able to reverse engineer anything they want now too.

The scrap ppl there will readily sell working units vs getting pennies for the actual scrap. And I'm sure they will also be raided/killed if they don't give it up to the Taliban.

If we were going to leave, we truly needed a game plan. I fear the actions of our current administration may not be repairable for decades, if repairable at all.

Lots more I would love to say but not on an open forum. I think me and you have spoke on a good bit of it so I'm sure you understand my point of view.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Biden's method may have accelerated a Taliban overthrow, but I really don't see a realistic manner we could have withdrawn without them regaining control.
Ideology is extremely difficult to fight with bullets. It's even more difficult when that ideology appeals pan-islamicly and draws support across a global region.
How many troops were we loosing to combat operation annually the past 3-4 years? 15? Less? That bitch was ours.
why not permatize it if you’ve invested two decades, whether you should or shouldn’t have invested that much?
Like I said we’re running ops in that region still to this day, in the Middle East and surrounding regions. Why not treat it like Korea or Japan or Germany ?
Maintain the trauma clinics, maintain the airfields, run ops out of Kandahar and Kabul and Bagram when needed. Use it as a staging point for future ops in surrounding AOs.
That’s worth 15 soldiers a year to me

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
it’s kinda shitty thinking about everything I did over there for 3 years, I coulda never done it and been something complete different. It wouldn’t have mattered that I did or didn’t
This makes my heart hurt. Lost a lot of great guys I met :( damn I shouldn’t have kept reading all this

(my definition of “a lot” isnt a high number. But more than what needed to be)

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Part of the problem is they now have our technology in working units commandeered like you say, but also they are able to reverse engineer anything they want now too.

The scrap ppl there will readily sell working units vs getting pennies for the actual scrap. And I'm sure they will also be raided/killed if they don't give it up to the Taliban.

If we were going to leave, we truly needed a game plan. I fear the actions of our current administration may not be repairable for decades, if repairable at all.

Lots more I would love to say but not on an open forum. I think me and you have spoke on a good bit of it so I'm sure you understand my point of view.
The dudes that would seek out old LAW rocket launchers we left behind to make IED's now have multi-million dollar pieces of US equipment. Meanwhile, over here we are worried about transphobia within the military.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
We spent all this time there and now they just gunna dip out leavin what, millions if not billions of dollars of military equipment? Are we really this stupid or is there a bigger plan in play?

They claim it's cheaper to scrap it vs bringing it back. But I think time is a factor, it would take lots of time/fuel/troops to bring everything back. So the (their) answer is to scrap everything, even though we know it's not all going to be scrapped---it will become the property of our enemies.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
They claim it's cheaper to scrap it vs bringing it back. But I think time is a factor, it would take lots of time/fuel/troops to bring everything back. So the (their) answer is to scrap everything, even though we know it's not all going to be scrapped---it will become the property of our enemies.
It was dumb to think the ANP/ANA would not give up the equipment. They always have always will. Iraq was the same.

the worst shit they got was probably NVG technology, mine resistant vehicles, etc

we didn’t give them anything super sensitive but yet they definitely scored billions in current issue technology.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
How many troops were we loosing to combat operation annually the past 3-4 years? 15? Less? That bitch was ours.
why not permatize it if you’ve invested two decades, whether you should or shouldn’t have invested that much?
Like I said we’re running ops in that region still to this day, in the Middle East and surrounding regions. Why not treat it like Korea or Japan or Germany ?
Maintain the trauma clinics, maintain the airfields, runs ops out of Kandahar and Kabul and Bagram when needed. Use it as a staging point for future ops surrounding.
That’s worth 15 soldiers a year to me

This is the truth. However you and I both understand there is a Greater Power that is controlling this. JMHO.

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
gotcha, well I trust them to make the right call. I do remember the video of the Huey helicopters getting pushed over the side of aircraft carriers into the sea. I guess to reduce weight for the voyage back? Fucking insane