Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I was not speaking in a literal fashion.

However I believe KKlub works because it is so different from anything else out there in the web.

This thread is not just a collection of posts, it is the lifeblood of the KKlub, it is a living history, and it should be given the opportunity to live out its natural life.

I am sure that this thread has been responsible for almost as many members as @DanKATL

giphy.gif

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
I feel like there's always been resistance to the craziness that is this thread from site owners and moderators even on the other site. I get it, you're trying to grow the site so I see your point. On the other hand, we're creating tons of content as is, so what's the issue?

I've never showed any resistance to this thread. There are potential technical issues that are growing with indexing of threads that contain 10K or more posts as well as newbies coming in can't find the incredible content that you all share as it's buried deep into a thread that has 10K posts.

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
I'm sad that you view it that way. I see it as building up and supporting what you've created. I don't see how in anyway that is destroying? Does everyone else feel this way?
As an outsider who's been following this thread for a little while, I think a big part of this thread is the stream-of-consciousness aspect. Things just happen as they happen. And make it hard, sometimes, to follow the different veins.

Almost what this thread needs is like the old use-net news group readers: you could follow sequentially, or 'thread' the different chains of replies as a tree. Don't know if that's even possible.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
It would be the origin thread for the Kalash Klub, however we are potentially reaching a technical issue with the indexing of the sheer size of one thread. Additionally, the Kalash Klub OG's could move topics that they feel are critical into their own thread for easy access for others to find important information.
Wait... we dun bout to break SET?

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
I feel like there's always been resistance to the craziness that is this thread from site owners and moderators even on the other site. I get it, you're trying to grow the site so I see your point. On the other hand, we're creating tons of content as is, so what's the issue?
See above, personally, I love all the content, I just can't find it when I need it, lol.

When I was trying to fit my gas tube, it literally took me 45 minutes to go back and find the previous responses ;)

I get it, y'all know your stuff & this is 2nd nature for most of you, but to a rookie AK guy, I support being able to pick y'alls brains and it be a lot more user-friendly (sorry to be selfish) to pull up all the wisdom y'all be droppin in a faster/more streamlined way.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Got it in my truck too. I can only use the radio and CDs lol
My CD player gave up last week. Ate a Levon Helm CD and made some crazy stomach noises and that’s that. Gonna go pawn it again at title maxxx try and get 2.5k and just leave it in their parking lot forever

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
All you gotta do to find knowledge is ask, it will be answered. It start a new thread and link it here. We don’t leave, but we will click links and answer questions.....ok I’m gonna stop now, I just got back from a fat ban and don’t want to poke the bear

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
See above, personally, I love all the content, I just can't find it when I need it, lol.

When I was trying to fit my gas tube, it literally took me 45 minutes to go back and find the previous responses ;)

I get it, y'all know your stuff & this is 2nd nature for most of you, but to a rookie AK guy, I support being able to pick y'alls brains and it be a lot more user-friendly (sorry to be selfish) to pull up all the wisdom y'all be droppin
But usually (maybe not in your case ) if you ask live on here, we have at a minimun 5 members on the thread who can answer or drunkenly assualt you at any hour of the night

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I've never showed any resistance to this thread. There are potential technical issues that are growing with indexing of threads that contain 10K or more posts as well as newbies coming in can't find the incredible content that you all share as it's buried deep into a thread that has 10K posts.

I get it, it just gets brought up every few months. I don't know the answer honestly. As dumb as it sounds, this thread is a big part of most days for me and I laugh my butt off. I think we're afraid of losing that.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I just met my Mailman at the mailbox and I have three packages. I gave him a natty daddy and he accepted it and looked me in the eye and said damn times must be rough :(

Bwhahahaaahahaaaa!

Worth reading everything I missed today. Work been a bear.

Oh, and our Commander In Chief is speaking in Dalton tonight. Doubtful to be on any of the fake news channels. Definitely check out Right Side Broadcasting on YT.