Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
No worries mate... it was just an idea... I thought a good idea, but I don't want to rock your all's boats too much. Again, like I said in my first message, I sincerely appreciate you all being here and the content you create and the community you build. There was no hidden agenda with this idea. Carry on Kalash'ers.
I support a test run. Worst thing it can do is crash and burn and kill at least 3 people.

thank you for unbanning me

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Hey hey hey good afternoon Kalash'ers! So... I wanted to thank you all for being here. Seriously, you all provide so much content as well as help build this community into what it has become today. Your contributions have not gone unnoticed. You all have become an intricate part of Southeast Traders as well as become a beast in it's own right. So after a lot of discussion with the staff here at SET, what I'd like to propose to you is something I believe you will love. I'd like to create your own forum on Southeast Traders called the "Kalash Klub".

What I envision is a forum that is dedicated to everything the Kalash Klub embodies. A forum that contains tons of topics and threads that you all create and love to discuss. A forum that is created by you, for you, and moderated by you. I'm not sure how you'd like to appoint the moderators of the Kalash Klub, but based on some research, and time digging through this incredibly rich thread, I think we have a list of OG's that would be great candidates: Fast306Stang, Mark23, triplestack3, wudee and peanut butter.

I would think you all could start off with 3 moderators or more, and as it continues to grow, we can increase the moderators needed to make sure the content is rich, the community continues to grow, nurture each other and that great content is moved into threads where that content can be easily found to enrich others. I'll leave it up to you how you all want to allow others to join the Kalash Klub, but I'd like to see it grow, so don't make it too exclusive and restricted. I'd also like to make badges for the Kalash Klub for your user names as @Hoss has experimented with recently. I'll leave it to you to determine what the badge(s) say and their color, etc. as well as who gets them. Again, I want this to be an inclusive part of our great site and allow it to be a critical piece of our growth.

So, what say you all? Good idea? Thoughts?
Mod status me!!! But seriously a good idea and we are allowed to deny request to join the klub? Fuck yea I’m in and getting rid of some folks right off the bat!

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
That's basically what I suggested. Giving y'all your own playground to build how you see fit and managed by you with the hopes that critical content would be broken out at times for easy access for others to find about Kalash related stuff. However it has been met with resistance, so we will carry on as usual.
I think there's a lot of merit in your suggestion, @dougiemac, but maybe we should create a different thread to discuss further as it wld be more productive so all the pros/cons could be discussed and everyone could weigh in without it getting lost (I'm already getting lost and I'm fully sober!) ;)

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I think there's a lot of merit in your suggestion, @dougiemac, but maybe we should create a different thread to discuss further as it wld be more productive so all the pros/cons could be discussed and everyone could weigh in without it getting lost (I'm already getting lost and I'm fully sober!) ;)
Buy string bean and start another thread in site news and suggestions. Damn I’m a good mod

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Hey hey hey good afternoon Kalash'ers! So... I wanted to thank you all for being here. Seriously, you all provide so much content as well as help build this community into what it has become today. Your contributions have not gone unnoticed. You all have become an intricate part of Southeast Traders as well as become a beast in it's own right. So after a lot of discussion with the staff here at SET, what I'd like to propose to you is something I believe you will love. I'd like to create your own forum on Southeast Traders called the "Kalash Klub".

What I envision is a forum that is dedicated to everything the Kalash Klub embodies. A forum that contains tons of topics and threads that you all create and love to discuss. A forum that is created by you, for you, and moderated by you. I'm not sure how you'd like to appoint the moderators of the Kalash Klub, but based on some research, and time digging through this incredibly rich thread, I think we have a list of OG's that would be great candidates: Fast306Stang, Mark23, triplestack3, wudee and peanut butter.

I would think you all could start off with 3 moderators or more, and as it continues to grow, we can increase the moderators needed to make sure the content is rich, the community continues to grow, nurture each other and that great content is moved into threads where that content can be easily found to enrich others. I'll leave it up to you how you all want to allow others to join the Kalash Klub, but I'd like to see it grow, so don't make it too exclusive and restricted. I'd also like to make badges for the Kalash Klub for your user names as @Hoss has experimented with recently. I'll leave it to you to determine what the badge(s) say and their color, etc. as well as who gets them. Again, I want this to be an inclusive part of our great site and allow it to be a critical piece of our growth.

So, what say you all? Good idea? Thoughts?
I think we should just try to post more dedicated topics, and maybe leave this as is. I'm probably the newest person on here that posts more than a dozen times a day(several dozen). So I think my opinion should be taken with a grain of salt, and I'm sure it will be. There are a lot of extemely knowledgeable people and that info needs an outlet. It gets washed out in here amongst the banter.

That being said this thread rocks and I can't stand to have anything else taken from me!

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I think we should just try to post more dedicated topics, and maybe leave this as is. I'm probably the newest person on here that posts more than a dozen times a day(several dozen). So I think my opinion should be taken with a grain of salt, and I'm sure it will be. There are a lot of extemely knowledgeable people and that info needs an outlet. It gets washed out in here amongst the banter.

That being said this thread rocks and I can't stand to have anything else taken from me!
Gas mask night is my fav night

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette

Start a subforum...