Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Old company yoinked my bonus since I'm leaving. I worked 247 of the 252 business days in 2020 (PTO not in this calc since that's in muh paperwork).

Texted my bosses' boss and I'm sure I'm gonna get "iTs JuSt BuSiNeSs"

My courtesy 2 weeks ends next Wednesday but looks like it may be tomorrow depending on his response.

Gonna hit them with the "iTs JuSt BuSiNeSs" right back.

giphy.gif

Kinda similar reason i found somebody else to work for... turns out it was agreat decision. I'm glad they kept their few grand.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
You did good switching from Sprint, I promise you.

But yeah that's infuriating!

Also, if you ever go to a Verizon kiosk/trailer, like at fair or something...do NOT upgrade there. They're not affiliated with Verizon. I upgraded my phone there and got home and it wouldn't connect to the internet. I went to the Verizon store, zero obligation to help me. So I had to pay to get back in the fair the next day just to get my old phone back (and my wife's since we both upgraded) and then go back to the Verizon store to upgrade our phones again. Of course we weren't showing qualified for the upgrade anymore...the whole thing was a fiasco but I learned my lesson!

Good info! My wifes phone is messing up a little, so she might be getting a new one, and it's looking like her daughter will be needing a new phone as well, since her BF, won't pay for hers anymore... I'll make sure she goes to a Verizon store, to get a new phone and add her to the plan.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Good info! My wifes phone is messing up a little, so she might be getting a new one, and it's looking like her daughter will be needing a new phone as well, since her BF, won't pay for hers anymore... I'll make sure she goes to a Verizon store, to get a new phone and add her to the plan.

For sure! That way you're covered for insurance or any customer service you need!