Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I do it to a lot of stuff, takes a little practice to get even coverage if you want it to look stained but once you get it right it looks really good.
Here’s an AK stock I did a few weeks back
View attachment 110488
yeah that looks nice. Are there some good videos online? I like the used but not abused look. I got a practice stock laying around

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Well today could be it! Evidently it’s bad “Zoom” etiquette to tell your boss to wipe his nose, when there is an apparent white powder substance on his upper lip and around his nostrils.

“ITS JUST BAKING SODA.”
I would have given you 3 get out of work free tokens 3637DC04-2D2D-4F3D-985C-E88E75579A38.gif

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Same here, and if you pull out the 4-square paper, I'm punching you in the throat.

I got up and walked out twice when buying my wife's Honda, the seperate office sit down so the lady could try to pressure her for an extended warranty was where I lost it after we said no 4 times

You just never know. I've had the easiest deals ever and I've had the hardest negotiations ever.

My wife's Explorer last year was interesting. A dealer gave us a trade in value and a price. I went to the Ford dealer across town, they had the same vehicle on their lot. I said "Can you beat this price?"

They told me they were $5K off of that and if I could get that deal, to do it. I told them, "When I leave here, I'm going straight over there and signing."

I guess they didn't believe me, but I did exactly what I said I was gonna do and bought her Explorer. The guy even told me, "They can't do that deal, if you buy it I wanna see the paperwork."

Pppfffttt.

Funny story. I was looking at a used GT350 at the Chevy dealership before I bought my GT. I go to talk to finance, it's the same guy. I left and didn't look back. SMDH.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
yeah that looks nice. Are there some good videos online? I like the used but not abused look. I got a practice stock laying around

You don’t need any videos, just start further back to get a feel, once you’ve dialed in the distance and movement speed you’re ready to rock and roll!

you can practice on any wood you have laying around as well, do it to part of a 2x4

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I remember 2 years ago when my wife and I switched from Sprint to Verizon and got new phones, it took 4 Hours just to get a phone. I was livid, it takes less time to buy a new car, than getting a new phone. To be honest I have no desire to upgrade my phone anytime in the near future. I hate learning a new phone, even if it's a newer version of the one that I already have.

You did good switching from Sprint, I promise you.

But yeah that's infuriating!

Also, if you ever go to a Verizon kiosk/trailer, like at a fair or something...do NOT upgrade there. They're not affiliated with Verizon. I upgraded my phone there and got home and it wouldn't connect to the internet. I went to the Verizon store, zero obligation to help me. So I had to pay to get back in the fair the next day just to get my old phone back (and my wife's since we both upgraded) and then go back to the Verizon store to upgrade our phones again. Of course we weren't showing qualified for the upgrade anymore...the whole thing was a fiasco but I learned my lesson!

Last edited:

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
You just never know. I've had the easiest deals ever and I've had the hardest negotiations ever.

My wife's Explorer last year was interesting. A dealer gave us a trade in value and a price. I went to the Ford dealer across town, they had the same vehicle on their lot. I said "Can you beat this price?"

They told me they were $5K off of that and if I could get that deal, to do it. I told them, "When I leave here, I'm going straight over there and signing."

I guess they didn't believe me, but I did exactly what I said I was gonna do and bought her Explorer. The guy even told me, "They can't do that deal, if you buy it I wanna see the paperwork."

Pppfffttt.

Funny story. I was looking at a used GT350 at the Chevy dealership before I bought my GT. I go to talk to finance, it's the same guy. I left and didn't look back. SMDH.
Agreed, my last purchase was pretty easy, got there 45mins before closing, had my financing prearranged, gave them my OTD price and told them I'd give them the financing if they could beat the APR, was out in under an hour and only had to argue with them on their "special dealer prep package" that they tried to slide in. From now on, I'm going an hour before closing!