Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

preppingjedi

Sniper
Kalash Klub
Sep 6, 2016
IL
Zip code
I wouldn't even think about a $1,000 used WASR with one mag. That's a rip off and unless you've got Oio money or NEED IT NOW, I'd hold off until prices go back to at least something normal. That should be a $600 gun there.

2 mags, but still a valid point..
Trade em some ammo they can't get their hands on.
they can make money on the ammo.

They have ammo, just overpriced. I was thinkin' of suggesting the less I pay for the gun means more for ammo...

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
If there is a hell, it's got to be pretty close to sitting at a car dealership waiting on your repair for 8+ hours.

I've spent more hours than that just trying to BUY a car.

But. I won't do it again. The older I get, the more my time is worth to me.

Julie may understand one day. I've told a sales person "Ok, I'm done, I'm leaving."

And got up to leave and Julie is still talking to them. I told her she better make it to the car before I do, otherwise she's gonna have to call for a ride.

preppingjedi

Sniper
Kalash Klub
Sep 6, 2016
IL
Zip code
Last edited:

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015

Julie may understand one day. I've told a sales person "Ok, I'm done, I'm leaving."

And got up to leave and Julie is still talking to them. I told her she better make it to the car before I do, otherwise she's gonna have to call for a ride.
Same here, and if you pull out the 4-square paper, I'm punching you in the throat.

I got up and walked out twice when buying my wife's Honda, the seperate office sit down so the lady could try to pressure her for an extended warranty was where I lost it after we said no 4 times

preppingjedi

Sniper
Kalash Klub
Sep 6, 2016
IL
Zip code
So, are you saying you’re driving your marriage into the ground?

;)

All the COOL kids have!!!

I'm not married, but sure lol
Not sure if serious, or if you are trying to be funny.
There have been several attempts on Trump's life. Most were quickly hushed up. Loaded handgun in a WH presspool van in DC AFTER it was swept by SS is one. SS was tipped by NSA to sweep again.
Then a ramming attempt on his motorcade in Missoury, I believe.
Trump has kept his private security after becoming the pres, as well as getting his SS detail. His private security has been with him for decades, and that's what saves him.

Though I haven't heard of any, can't say I'm surprised.
@Axeman

I looked at the map of where it happened when it happned. It was a dead end street on the right side of the screen. Car went thru, avoiding trees to try to make the jump over the culvert.

Holy shit.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code

I remember 2 years ago when my wife and I switched from Sprint to Verizon and got new phones, it took 4 Hours just to get a phone. I was livid, it takes less time to buy a new car, than getting a new phone. To be honest I have no desire to upgrade my phone anytime in the near future. I hate learning a new phone, even if it's a newer version of the one that I already have.

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Anybody got a decent P320 OWB holster I can donate to a friend of mine?

He has 4 kids and no carry permit yet, and money is very tight for them.

I'll gift you something back of equal value. Blackhawk Carbon glock holster, couple PMAGS, or a handie from @Biker13 or somethin.

Thanks in advance comrades. Its for a good cause.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Old company yoinked my bonus since I'm leaving. I worked 247 of the 252 business days in 2020 (PTO not in this calc since that's in muh paperwork).

Texted my bosses' boss and I'm sure I'm gonna get "iTs JuSt BuSiNeSs"

My courtesy 2 weeks ends next Wednesday but looks like it may be tomorrow depending on his response.

Gonna hit them with the "iTs JuSt BuSiNeSs" right back.

giphy.gif

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I'm not married, but sure lol

Though I haven't heard of any, can't say I'm surprised.

Holy shit.
The press van gun hit the news briefly, literally for 1 day or less. Short article that was not repetead anywhere else. I have not searched for it.
I am surprised that motorcade cideo is still up, honestly. There was another video that overlapped live shot with the aerial map. It really shows that it was not an accident. I have not seen that video in forever.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Old company yoinked my bonus since I'm leaving. I worked 247 of the 252 business days in 2020 (PTO not in this calc since that's in muh paperwork).

Texted my bosses' boss and I'm sure I'm gonna get "iTs JuSt BuSiNeSs"

My courtesy 2 weeks ends next Wednesday but looks like it may be tomorrow depending on his response.

Gonna hit them with the "iTs JuSt BuSiNeSs" right back.

giphy.gif
I would.