Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

roadsignmcclanahan

Riding this shit show straight to hell
Aug 13, 2015
Cleveland, TN
Zip code
LMFAO!!!!!

Holy crap. That's my fear, something like that happening. If and when we go, I think it's gonna be just me and my wife, I'll have to find someone to keep my 10 year old. I bet it took a minute for your heart rate to come back down!
The chances of it happening are honestly very little. I just happened to look like a hill jack that didn't know what the fuck was going on. Easy target haha it did take a little while. But learned my lesson to always fucking pay attention.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
And yet ppl hunt quail. I've never understood that.
I know a guy who raises birds to release to hunt. I think they’re quail, don’t know enough about birds.
But he said the only meat you eat is the breast, also called the “Pearl”. And you just make a slit in the skin and slide em out, discard the rest of the bird. Seems like a waste.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I know a guy who raises birds to release to hunt. I think they’re quail, don’t know enough about birds.
But he said the only meat you eat is the breast, also called the “Pearl”. And you just make a slit in the skin and slide em out, discard the rest of the bird. Seems like a waste.

You'd have to kill/eat 10 birds and that's just for the appetizer!

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
@Fast306stang - my secret for finding really good Mexican food (Molcajetes, Pozole, Birria, etc...)
Google "Menudo near me", or "Menudo" + the town you're searching.

If they have menudo on the weekends, odds are really good they are quality. Pull up and see lawn trailers, construction crews eating there, you know you've succeeded.
So...to find the REALLY GOOD stuff, I have to search for the REALLY BAD stuff? Intriguing!

LMAO! But I bet you're right, you'll find the truly authentic stuff if they have menudo. I want to go back to the place that didn't have anybody who spoke English...food was really good there.
Are they still around?
Menudo_Mania.jpg

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
We've taken the boys to both NYC and Chicago and had a great time each time. Never felt sketch anywhere we went but we knew which neighborhoods to avoid. The architectural boat tour around Chicago was really cool.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
The chances of it happening are honestly very little. I just happened to look like a hill jack that didn't know what the fuck was going on. Easy target haha it did take a little while. But learned my lesson to always fucking pay attention.
Well, your fault. Around “certain types” never relax