• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Who goes to a chicken place and orders sausage? Like going to a brewery and having a water.

Well when the size of the piece of chicken that was going onto the biscuit shrank to the size of a fifty cent piece we tried the SEC biscuit and haven't looked back.

Of course they need to figure out the cheese situation. It's all stuck to the wrapper and when you try to eat it redneck style the paper comes off with it.

I like Hardee's biscuits the best but the closest Hardees is 20 minute away. Breakfast is cold by the time you get back home.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Well when the size of the piece of chicken that was going onto the biscuit shrank to the size of a fifty cent piece we tried the SEC biscuit and haven't looked back.

Of course they need to figure out the cheese situation. It's all stuck to the wrapper and when you try to eat it redneck style the paper comes off with it.

I like Hardee's biscuits the best but the closest Hardees is 20 minute away. Breakfast is cold by the time you get back home.
Martins FTW with a Large Sausage Egg and Cheese Biscuit MMmmmmmm Good.
Or the Sausage Gravy Biscuit with and extra Sausage patty in the box.

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code

I rarely eat there anymore. Wife has been making breakfast for me since quitting work. Bacon and egg on white toast with a little mustard.
I take lunch/leftovers about daily too. All to save $.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

jimipanic

Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code
Well fuck @TruPrep
I’ve waited 12 weeks for a receiver to get built. It got transferred into them 2 weeks ago and they STILL HAVENT PROCESSED IT!
I guess I’m back to transferring stuff into CG&P....

in all fairness @TruPrep only had my paperwork for 7 days before I called.
lesson learned?
send in your paperwork before the transfer and if you pay then it gets you to the Head of the line.
so who knows how long it would have taken to process if I didn’t caLl

ymmv