• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Put "walkers" on your SETmas list over there
I bought the Walkers “Silencers” electronic Bluetooth ear plugs to use for work and for shooting.
Waste of $200. They’re not that good. You gotta use an app to change the volume, and since it uses foam on the plugs instead of flanges, the foam expands too much and is uncomfortable to wear for more than an hour at a time. Also, the internal rechargeable batteries don’t last as long as the cheap Bluetooth earbuds I got on Amazon for $40.
Only real difference between the Amazon things and the Walkers is that the Walkers will amplify sounds around you until something over 95-ish dB makes the sound cut off.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
I bought the Walkers “Silencers” electronic Bluetooth ear plugs to use for work and for shooting.
Waste of $200. They’re not that good. You gotta use an app to change the volume, and since it uses foam on the plugs instead of flanges, the foam expands too much and is uncomfortable to wear for more than an hour at a time. Also, the internal rechargeable batteries don’t last as long as the cheap Bluetooth earbuds I got on Amazon for $40.
Only real difference between the Amazon things and the Walkers is that the Walkers will amplify sounds around you until something over 95-ish dB makes the sound cut off.
The ones I have are nothing like what you just described, they were 40-50 bucks, and I'm deaf anyways, so I *think* they work just fine

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
The ones I have are nothing like what you just described, they were 40-50 bucks, and I'm deaf anyways, so I *think* they work just fine
***THIS*** is why I wear ear-pro at work. All those saws and impact drivers will make you stone deaf.
I have some hearing loss from my youth, but I’m determined to protect what I’ve got left.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Today seems like a good day to play COD and talk trash to all the foul mouth kids and brain dead youngsters.

I would do something productive outside or in the shop but its wet/cloudy and the other requires spending $
You mean hookers cost money??

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
***THIS*** is why I wear ear-pro at work. All those saws and impact drivers will make you stone deaf.
I have some hearing loss from my youth, but I’m determined to protect what I’ve got left.

Yes. I have bad ringing in my ears. I am trying to do better about always wearing ear protection while on anything with an engine.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Yes. I have bad ringing in my ears. I am trying to do better about always wearing ear protection while on anything with an engine.
Dude, I’m religious about it. I always have either earbuds that seal pretty well, or my electronic earmuffs, or something like that.

They guy I work with the most is the opposite. I’ve seen him crawl into a cabinet with a saw and spend 15 minutes in there with no ear-pro at all. And he works around compressors and a CNC machine all the time. I have no idea how he can even hear his phone ring.