• Total voters

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
I've got my main shut-off turned off, and a cord made out a piece of 10/2 with two male ends ran from my generator to an outlet on my porch to feed my panel, also all the big stuff in the panel turned off. Luckily it's running my refrigerator and bathroom and several other random lights and outlets. Why it's not feeding everything is a question for @Blue bio balls or @Jds556762 ... or maybe do the breakers for the big stuff need to be on too so the power bois can get through? I guess typing a question is a good way to get the power bois in my brain flowing, I'm gonna try it, and get back with ya.
TLWR

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
I've got my main shut-off turned off, and a cord made out a piece of 10/2 with two male ends ran from my generator to an outlet on my porch to feed my panel, also all the big stuff in the panel turned off. Luckily it's running my refrigerator and bathroom and several other random lights and outlets. Why it's not feeding everything is a question for @Blue bio balls or @Jds556762 ... or maybe do the breakers for the big stuff need to be on too so the power bois can get through? I guess typing a question is a good way to get the power bois in my brain flowing, I'm gonna try it, and get back with ya.
That was it!
I'm an electrical wizard!

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
She an Oklahoma gal? Sounds like y'all got a big bite of that hurricane. Nothing but cold rain here.
I hope everyone comes out ok, watch out for slimy contractors! Those bastages come out of the woodwork after something like this.

She is from Miami. As if she didn't see enough storms down there. Damn dog got sick in his crate during the storm, at least it was raining hard enough to get him wet and I could wipe him down with a towel. Amazingly no trees came down, and the fence isn't damaged in my yard. Still no power at the house.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Thanks everyone for the prayers & well wishes. The hardest thing at first is going to be how they are limiting my visits because COVID. Suz doesn't do too well when I'm not around for long periods. (Or maybe I'm just afraid she'll figure out how useless I really am). Ambulance should be here in about an hour.

@Jake -- glad everyone is ok. we'll be praying for you. If I can help in any way, please call.

@Peanut Butter -- good luck with the brain scrape. I hope I don't have to get one to be at the hospital. They'd probably lock me up for wandering around with no brain after they tried to scrape it & there was nothing there. I'm not that far away. Call if I can do anything for you.

Everyone else -- good luck with cleanup & repairs. happy to hear no one is reporting injuries. Keep your people safe & vigilant till the cleanup is over.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Um no, I am not signing this. I have no clue what you’re treatments are just tell me if I have it. View attachment 105050
that would be a big NO from me as well. Just tell me if I have it. I ain't giving permission for unspecified "treatment" for something I don't even know if I have yet.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Not tryna sound crass but I’m just curious what are/were you worried about them treating you with?
By signing I am agreeing to their treatment plan, not knowing what their “treatment plan” is. I don’t even know if I have it, I haven’t been tested yet. Treatment plan could be injecting Lysol for all I know.

Last edited: