Jupiter

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Fucking huge ass oak tree just fell on my house. It is ruined. I have no celing left in half of my upstairs and the roof truss and shingles are all over all of our shit. Fuck this shit.
Damn. Sorry to hear this, my friend. Just praying all the people & animals are ok.

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa
Well, guys. Taking Suz to the ER at St Mary's tomorrow to try & get some answers about her leg. We've avoided it for financial reasons & that it doesn't seem wise to put a woman who's immune system has been screwed up for 15+ years in a building full of sick people during a pandemic. But we can't survive like this going forward. Hopefully we'll find a good path forward.
prayers for you and the wife...

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
if y’all want a surefire way to see if the power's back on here’s a little life hack for ya

View attachment 105047
I've got my main shut-off turned off, and a cord made out a piece of 10/2 with two male ends ran from my generator to an outlet on my porch to feed my panel, also all the big stuff in the panel turned off. Luckily it's running my refrigerator and bathroom and several other random lights and outlets. Why it's not feeding everything is a question for @Blue bio balls or @Jds556762 ... or maybe do the breakers for the big stuff need to be on too so the power bois can get through? I guess typing a question is a good way to get the power bois in my brain flowing, I'm gonna try it, and get back with ya.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Hope everyone’s safe and well I couldn’t sleep last night. Temp of 100.8 now, doctor says he’s almost certain it’s just sinuses but I may go get tested to verify I don’t have COVID. I really don’t have any symptoms besides the fever. View attachment 105034
Prayers, man. I'll be back & forth to Athens for a while probably. Reach out if you need anything.