Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
By signing I am I agreeing to their treatment plan, not knowing what their “treatment plan” is. I don’t even know if I have it, I haven’t been tested yet. Treatment plan could be injecting Lysol for all I know.
They probably want you to sign it as it gives them more gov funding if they are able to not only test you but “treat” you

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
I’ve come to the conclusion that this pawn shop is selling an illegal full auto Tec-9 on GB. They never made a Open bolt Kg-99. The only time you’d see that is a converted one which was possible and did happen as these were made around 1983-1985. The bolt you can see in the last photo is clearly cocked in the rear position. I want it

Get it and let us know if it goes pop or brrrrrrrrrrrropopop

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Stayed up til midnight last night smoking sausages. Had to rig a tarp to keep the rain off the smoker. Went through mags and ammo in the garage while I was doing this..I may be a hoarder. Good news is, I made it to work on time and the sausage was perfect.

With y'all's storms and our early cold wet weather, this may shape up to be a tough winter.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net

Slacker1972

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 6, 2015
Franklin, Ga
Zip code
Man I just got back from the funeral last night and I am 1500 posts behind, what the hell went on while I was gone?
By the way Illinois still sucks it was in the 40s and raining the entire 6 days we were there.

We still do not have power but I do have a small generator running the fridge and cable modem/router.

I have a tree down across my privacy fence and a limb went through the lean to on my shed and lots of limbs down that need to be picked up around the whole house.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Stayed up til midnight last night smoking sausages. Had to rig a tarp to keep the rain off the smoker. Went through mags and ammo in the garage while I was doing this..I may be a hoarder. Good news is, I made it to work on time and the sausage was perfect.

With y'all's storms and our early cold wet weather, this may shape up to be a tough winter.
U
You are onto something. Farmer's almanach says the same.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
TL;DR for @Peanut Butter
Glad everyone is safe
No power outage here
@Axeman next time use a percolator
@Jake shit bro, that sucks. Insurance money
I’ve got a percolator in the basement, it’s electric and makes about 40 cups of coffee at a time. Let me know if you want to borrow it for your wedding...
I don’t have a real fireplace in this house, just shitty gas logs and no chimney, so this was the best alternative to going somewhere for coffee.