Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
New GM Defense ISV infantry squad vehicles. Boy I woulda whipped that thing hard.

however, one well placed RPG or a nice 100lb IED would have vaporized my entire squad.

View attachment 104868 View attachment 104869 View attachment 104870

Cannot believe the Army is procuring these things? I mean it's a nice that I can take it from the barracks over to the chow hall and don't have to walk but I'll be damned if I would take that thing out and about in most of todays AO's. It's basically a stripped down Chevy Colorado.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Cannot believe the Army is procuring these things? I mean it's a nice that I can take it from the barracks over to the chow hall and don't have to walk but I'll be damned if I would take that thing out and about in most of todays AO's. It's basically a stripped down Chevy Colorado.

150k coming up

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
New GM Defense ISV infantry squad vehicles. Boy I woulda whipped that thing hard.

however, one well placed RPG or a nice 100lb IED would have vaporized my entire squad.

View attachment 104868 View attachment 104869 View attachment 104870

No top, cold as fuck in the winter, hot as fuck in the summer. Covered with dust and mud in the summer, and freezing rain, snow etc. etc. In the winter. And it offers less protection from gun fire than a snowblower. It being a GM product, I wonder if it will be equipped with OnStar, so you call in where you broke down, and give them a 8 digit grid coordinate.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Ugh, so bored...... 3rd or 4th time around the internet this month. Keep window shopping guns but everything is so over priced right now I can't even buy a gun to cheer myself up? Lol.

Keep looking. I had picked up a LNIB 365xl with a light and Romeo 0 for $750 last month. I thought price was not bad.
Saving for Geeissele ARs now, so no more gun purchases for me for a while.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

Yeah bro quickest way to watch all of second squad become engulfed in a miniature mushroom cloud.

definitely for FOB hoppin like a boss