Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I keep looking at this. I guess I need to buy myself a 10/22.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Hey guys, I’ve kept up with Gaige. He recently bought a house and now he’s getting married in February!! I know some of you don’t really like him BUT He personally wanted me to extend the invite to you guys to come celebrate with him in February. If you have his number tell him if you’ll make it down if not I will tell him myself. It’ll be nice if some of us could go down and celebrate with him!! Let me or him know as soon as possible they’re trying to get a rough headcount.

I hope this doesn’t break any of the rules but he did want me to invite you guys.
Reported

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
@Fast306stang I may actually have the hookup on some thin brick veneer. Pretty sure it's red. I'll try to remember to call the guy later if you're interested, it's free, but far away from you

Thanks man! I'll have to check on it, but I'm almost positive I can't use it.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Morning gents!
Hunted 'til after dark with the Gay-R last night. Pig didn't show, saw loads of deer though. Nice evening to sit and watch, I'll be out there with a crossbow soon.

I have the ACOG 4x with red chevron and I wondered how it would look when light got low. I'm happy to report that as far as light capturing, it's on par with my best Leupold - definitely a "go". As for magnification, the 4x is more than adequate for the distances I was looking at last night (165-240 yards). I like the higher magnification of the 3x9 better, but the ACOG will be just fine.