• Total voters

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Headed to the funeral, definitely not prepared to be around a bunch of sad people. If I die please throw a big ass party and know I lived a great life. I want @Jds556762 all aboard the space train wearing nods, @Fast306stang slumped in tub, @2Glocks fresh meat chickens served at the party, @Balthaz serves the clear @Bigigloopt2 shredding the guitar. @Jeddak serving the jelly. @Grunk guarding the door and don’t let the police in. @Mr. Goodbar DJing Thanks guys

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Headed to the funeral, definitely not prepared to be around a bunch of sad people. If I die please throw a big ass party and know I lived a great life. I want @Jds556762 all aboard the space train wearing nods, @Fast306stang slumped in tub, @2Glocks fresh meat chickens served at the party, @Balthaz serves the clear @Bigigloopt2 shredding the guitar. @Jeddak serving the jelly. @Grunk guarding the door and don’t let the police in. @Mr. Goodbar DJing Thanks guys
@Jstegman1 controls the dance floor and is the medic on staff.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
So apparently a few ppl dropped the ball, long story short, we aren't closing on the sale today, possibly 1-2 week delay. Therefore, we aren't closing on the new house until we close on the old one.

So I can't burn it down yet @mark23

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
dang sorry bro

I appreciate it my dude!

Worst case scenario, I make the house payment this month and pay the in-laws some rent money. I really don't WANT to pay that money out, but we'll see how this pans out. Apparently the holdup lies with the lender the buyer is using. Of course they're blaming it on corona.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
I appreciate it my dude!

Worst case scenario, I make the house payment this month and pay the in-laws some rent money. I really don't WANT to pay that money out, but we'll see how this pans out. Apparently the holdup lies with the lender the buyer is using. Of course they're blaming it on corona.

Yay were in the two mortgage payment club together! Worst club to be in, we meet at the pub everynight though!

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa
Hey guys, I’ve kept up with Gaige. He recently bought a house and now he’s getting married in February!! I know some of you don’t really like him BUT He personally wanted me to extend the invite to you guys to come celebrate with him in February. If you have his number tell him if you’ll make it down if not I will tell him myself. It’ll be nice if some of us could go down and celebrate with him!! Let me or him know as soon as possible they’re trying to get a rough headcount.

I hope this doesn’t break any of the rules but he did want me to invite you guys.
He still hasn’t held up his end of the deal by sending me a jar of honey!!! If you talk to him tell him never mind I don’t want anything from his lying ass!!!!

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I appreciate it my dude!

I swear half this country is loafing around and when they don't do their jobs, it's like "yeah, sorry. Virus and stuff."