KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I watched a YouTube Video so i am a Gunsmith now Duh LOL
I bet I watched the same one, the guy who didn’t wanna block his camera but had to then said it’s usually easier then struggled then said you should be able to do it in half the time?

he’s a lying son of a Bitch

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
God speed getting that safety back in is a whores crux
Because i am building a 1970's AR15 and needed some parts and this kit was cheap 4 months ago and it just came back in to stock after i ordered it back then and they just shipped it, so i will be putting the full auto parts up as spares (I have 3 sets of Spares now)

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
I bet I watched the same one, the guy who didn’t wanna block his camera but had to then said it’s usually easier then struggled then said you should be able to do it in half the time?

he’s a lying son of a Bitch
Well i am about to find out so wish me luck

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
I can wager on policy on a lot of things. This ain’t one of em. These murderous sadistic people deserve death. How about someone cuts your throat and dismember you alive. See how you like it? View attachment 99709
That's some fuck up shit, but how is it considered abortion at that point, minus the whole debate over that

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
That's some fuck up shit, but how is it considered abortion at that point, minus the whole debate over that
Abortion as a whole is a fallacy. Scientifically and biologically life begins at conception. People just keep pushing the goal post, they already talk about legalizing “aborting” live infants within a certain time frame after birth.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Abortion as a whole is a fallacy. Scientifically and biologically life begins at conception. People just keep pushing the goal post, they already talk about legalizing “aborting” live infants within a certain time frame after birth.

Let um. As long as it's not taxpayer funded, it's absolutely none of my business.

I equate the demonization of abortion to that of firearms. Law shouldn't be based on emotion, stop the legislation by morality.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I can wager on policy on a lot of things. This ain’t one of em. These murderous sadistic people deserve death. How about someone cuts your throat and dismember you alive. See how you like it? View attachment 99709

Can we do this to ANTIFA members? Asking for a friend...