Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I can't tell if it is on fire but he definitely throws something at the kid. And the kid is definitely trying to run away. All the guy had to do to avoid being shot was stop chasing the man with a rifle. :crazy:

Realize these are the ppl voting for Biden. Not very bright.

On another note...am I to understand that the armed protesters were on the SAME SIDE as the BLM? The shooter was BLM also?

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
I have see some aweful shit on the internet but people mist is still not a fun sight, in person has to be completely different though and i cant even imagine what that is like. I could never work with the fire department or as an emt cause i don't want those images burned in my head

most of us Vets can tell you awful story after story.
just suffice it to say I myself do not want to see that shit again but harm my family or friends and I can show what evil really is then go eat spaghetti afterwards.
ANTIFA really has no idea of the size of the patriot and watching army and what they are capable of just saying.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Also im pretty sure all 3 people shot were white, i know the 2 that died look white and the arm shot guy for sure is

There you go with those damn labels like white and shot.
hell he or she or it might identify as an attack helicopter, either way they got shot down for sure.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
most of us Vets can tell you awful story after story.
just suffice it to say I myself do not want to see that shit again but harm my family or friends and I can show what evil really is then go eat spaghetti afterwards.
ANTIFA really has no idea of the size of the patriot and watching army and what they are capable of just saying.
when were you in the service?

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Realize these are the ppl voting for Biden. Not very bright.

On another note...am I to understand that the armed protesters were on the SAME SIDE as the BLM? The shooter was BLM also?
The armed protesters were supporting the rioters as long as they didn't fuck with private property or people. Confine their actions to government buildings & property & there wouldn't be any conflict.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
This 10000000%
Yeah, they lay it out clearly in a talk in the 1st video. Don't know if headshot harry wasn't at the meeting or was & didn't care or was just one of those guys who doesn't like anybody making rules or if he was just a bully who saw a young guy with a gun & thought he could be tough & the kid would melt.