• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
watched the video where the first guy gets shot, it looks like self defense and someone started to shoot at the kid after he opened fire. I didn't see a firebomb but that dude was rushing him aggressive as fuck
It's there, watch when he runs across the camera before he passes the first car

GoEagles

Frontiersman
Oct 14, 2019
Southeast Georgia
That shit is even more ugly up close.
Seen way worse.
I have see some aweful shit on the internet but people mist is still not a fun sight, in person has to be completely different though and i cant even imagine what that is like. I could never work with the fire department or as an emt cause i don't want those images burned in my head

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
OK GUYS

here it is what we've all been bickering about today, this is a link to a compilation of multiple videos, from the dude that got shot in the head to the other 2 guys later on. I am saying it was SELF DEFENSE

click on the Kenosha tab, this was the only way I could link it, too many videos
@mark23 5 and 6 video, click on the Kenosha tab first

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code
I have see some aweful shit on the internet but people mist is still not a fun sight, in person has to be completely different though and i cant even imagine what that is like. I could never work with the fire department or as an emt cause i don't want those images burned in my head
fag....

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1