Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

GoEagles

Frontiersman
Oct 14, 2019
Southeast Georgia
most of us Vets can tell you awful story after story.
just suffice it to say I myself do not want to see that shit again but harm my family or friends and I can show what evil really is then go eat spaghetti afterwards.
ANTIFA really has no idea of the size of the patriot and watching army and what they are capable of just saying.
My dad was army for nearly 30 year until he retired as a full bird Colonel just before a chunk of fort mcpherson bought by Tyler Perry, he refused to tell me any stories that weren't kid friendly even though I know he had some. Ill never know what he saw cause he ended up passing a few years back but the VA had him on a massive array of drugs so it must have been awful shit. I just hope there is an other side and the shit that he went through doesn't haunt him anymore. He is the reason I'm into firearms

GoEagles

Frontiersman
Oct 14, 2019
Southeast Georgia
Finally saw a fireball being thrown in video 5. Guy with gun runs away from dude with fireball. Fireball dude still chases him and gets capped. Other idiots chase gun guy, attack him, and also get shot. I'm not seeing where gun guy is ever in the wrong.
watched it back frame by frame for the fire and i see it now, I was watching for fire on the ground and didn't notice it fly through the air

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
OK GUYS

here it is what we've all been bickering about today, this is a link to a compilation of multiple videos, from the dude that got shot in the head to the other 2 guys later on. I am saying it was SELF DEFENSE

click on the Kenosha tab, this was the only way I could link it, too many videos
in case anyone missed it...