• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
They need to bring back public executions

Which "they" do you mean?

I remember a few years back I took a couple cats to a place to have them neutered. I had to get there early to stand in line and check them in, wait was about 15-20 min.
Lady in front of me strikes up a conversation, tells me she's from a small town in Alabama where they don't have an Animal Control dept., and as a result the cats are overrunning the place. She says "Somebody should DO something about it!"

So I asked her point blank if she thought there was a problem, why she didn't just handle it herself. I like cats, but quite frankly if there are too many of them, and no natural predators, any cute cuddly animal can become a pest.
She got this shocked look, and asked why I thought she should do it instead of the local government.

I tried to enlighten her regarding the proper role of government in a free society, but she was just too dim to get it.

She clearly thought I was some monster who wanted to kill cats.

On the bright side, I didn't have to talk to her anymore and got to spend the rest of my time waiting in blissful silence!

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
1500.00 dracos smh
I offered $1400 for the pair.

It's a douche move to buy two to flip. Just buy one and flip it like a gentleman. He's trying to double up on his money. That's being greedy. Buy for $700, resell for $875, quick sale, quick profit

I need to teach these neckbeards how to flip shit...

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I offered $1400 for the pair.

It's a douche move to buy two to flip. Just buy one and flip it like a gentleman. He's trying to double up on his money. That's being greedy. Buy for $700, resell for $875, quick sale, quick profit

I need to teach these neckbeards how to flip shit...
I a fellow neck beard am ready to learn

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Protester killed in Austin, TX.

The Austin American-Statesman describes as “a protest against police violence.”

Here’s the Statesman’s description of what happened:

If you watch the video above, the car didn't "speed" down any street. As far as I can tell, his sin was honking his horn. The guy the motorist shot definitely had a rifle (not "may have" as the cop said in the initial briefing). Here is an interview with the dead man earlier in the evening talking about why he has an AK-47. Evidently his main reason was the protestoers aren't allowed to march in the streets anymore.

I'm seeing some reports that the protestor fired the AK into the car multiple times when the guy blew his horn but missed him. Obviously, the driver didn't miss. I haven't linked to those reports because I haven't found anything official.

That fucking dick farmer got everything he deserved. I guess the "Fucking Pussy" in the car, wasn't going to take a chance on what some fuck head walking up to his car with a AK47, might do.