3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
How many people did he kill?
At least two, probably three. Guy inside that got shot in the head and there was a guy a few feet outside the door. Someone filmed right after from the parking lot and then came up to the window and filmed the dead guy and the other guy as he bled.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Manley, when asked if the driver was the first to shoot his weapon, said: “Based on what we know right now, that is what we believe. We believe that as he turned onto Congress Ave…and some of the protesters are striking his vehicle…his account is Mr. Foster pointed the weapon directly at him and he fired his handgun at Mr. Foster.”

Just because you’re faster than the other guy doesn’t make you guilty. If he pointed that AK at him he deserved every shot that hit him.

apparently another member in the crowd fired upon the sedan after the drive killed foster. The AK never shot but the shooter claims he pointed the rifle right at him, witness and police confirmed protesters swarmed his vehicle and were striking it.

I’m leaning towards Mr.AK got a little bit too excited and into the moment and pointed that AK more than he should have.

Let’s see where this goes

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Looks like the dude straight up executed at least 3 of them. How do you do that man? I mean what the fuck is wrong with these folks?
Since apparently no one else had a gun to stop his ass someone should have rushed him. People just stand still and start fighting for the door it’s crazy. I watch videos like that so I don’t start getting comfortable out here in public

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Looks like the dude straight up executed at least 3 of them. How do you do that man? I mean what the fuck is wrong with these folks?

I don't know the situation, but I will say this, he's been in a firefight before. After he engaged out the door, he turned around and put a few more insurance rounds into the 3 piled up in corner.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
1500.00 dracos smh

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
He's definitely shot people before

It's all that video game violence that gets these folks too comfortable with killing, so when they do it for real, it's like nothing.

Now I'm gonna go play a WWII game, 'cause killin was civilized as fuck back then...:brick: