• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Curfew in Minneapolce is from 8pm to 6am. Cannot be on the public street or private property accessible from public street. She was on the porch, accessible from the public street, at midnight. No fucks given. I bet $100 her and her brood were among the looters and the rioters.

View attachment 86291
I've been trying to find the document I read on the Minneapolis web site last night that said people could be in their yards. I can't now. Should have linked it. I don't know if it was taken down or I screwed up & was looking at the wrong site.

It does appear that @Jeddak us correct that this curfew order would allow what the cops did, but it's going to go bad if they keep this up. I don't believe it's ok for the government to tell me I can't be on my porch any more than I thought it was ok for them to tell people they couldn't go to church but could go to Home Depot because of Covid.

The police & Minneapolis government will definitely lose the PR war if this approach gets somebody killed, legal or not.

jimipanic

Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code
So I’ve seen all sorts of crazy statistics this week. What’s y’all favorite?
Well mine was mike vick has done more jail time than all the cops who Have been accused of committing murder while on the job.
or something like that. Talking about grabbing shit from the air

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
So I’ve seen all sorts of crazy statistics this week. What’s y’all favorite?
Well mine was mike vick has done more jail time than all the cops who Have been accused of committing murder while on the job.
or something like that. Talking about grabbing shit from the air

My favorite statistic that is out here is that marriage is the number 1 leading cause of divorce.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
@triplestack3

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1