Your mom's house
Zip code

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I think we can all agree that Streamlight and surefire both make good products that work with varying degrees of success. But Streamlight does it cheaper. We can al have opinions. It’s the internet. With that being said

fuck surefire.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
I remember when that 60 went down. The belief at the time was the 60 was immune to LTE. It wasn’t long after that the regular Army started cycling pilots through CHAT’s which is run by the Colorado ARNG. I fly into Eagle Co frequently and the operation has expanded since I cycled through there in 94. While there are no longer 58’s on the ramp, there’s 60’s, 47’s, whatever the new one is designated that’s a Euro Copter 135, and of course the UH1.

I never did make it into Leadville, it’s on the will not use list of airports for my company.

That course was probably the most useful bloc of instruction in my entire career. I still apply the principles any time I’m in mountainous terrain, Aspen and Telluride most often.
Here is an interesting read @lesptr
The U.S. Army's one and only air to air victory in Vietnam
CPT Ken Lee, 131st Nighthawks (OV-1 Mohawks) shoots down a MiG-17

https://www.avgeekery.com/avgeekery-exclusive-mig-killing-army-ov-1-mohawk-pilot-ken-lee/

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I'll have to see if I can find where I put my old Surefire EB2 Backup I've had since about 2012(ish). It's not very bright by today's standards but it has been one helluva torch over the past 8 years. Switched to Olight for a while but I'm back to Surefire now. Olight is decent but they pissed me off and one of their flagship model lights failed me after being dropped 3 foot onto soft dirt. I used my SF EDCL2-T as a fucking hammer yesterday and it still works fine.
Why not just get a hammer? They’re cheaper than a new flashlight and do better at driving nails...