NW GA
Brown Bear 7.62x39 196-Grain Subsonic Ammunition, 500-Round Case

$399.99
now $256.25

See Reviews

SKU: ASUB762FMJ-500

Manufacturer: Bear Ammo

Availability: In stock

I may or may not have gotten a case or 10 yesterday of that stuff. Will test and report this weekend.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Surefire is overpriced hipster shit

View attachment 77876 View attachment 77877

I gave one of those to my grandma and she loves it. Seriously I did. I gave her my plastic Surefire 600 lumen light(I forget the model) and she liked that one better. She keeps the SF in her "at home walker bag" and her Streamlight in her "going out walker bag".

Damn I miss that old lady. She is 91 and lives in a retirement community(the same one as @Hayata's aunt) and they have it locked down right now because of COVID. I went from seeing her twice a week to I haven't seen her in over a month. My biggest regret is not spending enough time with my grandpa when he was old before he passed, I don't want to have the same regrets with my grandma.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
What handguns have a cutout for a vortex viper?
The viper? Not many. My old man had a viper and could get it on GLOCK MOS. Problem with viper is to zero it or adjust your elevation/wind age you have to “unlock” the optic with a screw located on the back. So if you have iron sights that are behind the optic or cowitness iron sights you can’t access the “lock/unlock” screw unless you drill a hole through your irons. So a bitch to try and zero

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Green Chevron ACOG you

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
I gave one of those to my grandma and she loves it. Seriously I did. I gave her my plastic Surefire 600 lumen light(I forget the model) and she liked that one better. She keeps the SF in her "at home walker bag" and her Streamlight in her "going out walker bag".

Damn I miss that old lady. She is 91 and lives in a retirement community(the same one as @Hayata's aunt) and they have it locked down right now because of COVID. I went from seeing her twice a week to I haven't seen her in over a month. My biggest regret is not spending enough time with my grandpa when he was old before he passed, I don't want to have the same regrets with my grandma.

yah my wifes grandparents are in a retirement home up in Trion and they've had it locked down for ahwile now. mised both of their birthdays cause of this bullshit

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
No...but flying a helicopter and landing in confined LZs in the Rockies at no MFing joke!. When I was in the 4th ID the Aviation Brigade had it's own Mountain POI. You had to be a certified "Mountain" PIC before you could land in LZs above 8.000 ft. We routinely landed in confined LZs, some as high as 13,000 +. On the right day, weather and density altitude permitting you cloud fly over pikes peak......allegedly, lol. It was a good POI. Included things like go/no go max power checks at altitude before proceeding into the mountains. AC power management, loss of tail rotor effectiveness mitigation, mountain weather, wind estimate at PZ/LZ, etc.

The Cav/Attack BN had OH 58A's (I think A+) and C's they flew in the mountains. You know all about that....serious finesse in the cockpit to pull that off! When I was in the 4th ID the 101st came to town with their UH-60As and hit the mountains with zero mountain POI training, cause 'Moar Power and Big Tail Roter". On day 2 they had a class A accident (nobody killed) at about 9,000 ft that the Rucker Safety Center Accident Investigation guys determined was due to "high gross weight and loss of tail rotor effectiveness". My unit flew some of the investigators to the crash site in a UH-1H, lol.

Did you ever land on the "postage stamp" or see the wreckage of the Medevac UH-1H on the side of Pikes Peak above the timber line? How about go to Leadville/Lake County Airport and get your pilot certificate from Ursula (the FBO Queen) for landing at the the airport with the highest field elevation in North America?

View attachment 77875

I remember when that 60 went down. The belief at the time was the 60 was immune to LTE. It wasn’t long after that the regular Army started cycling pilots through CHAT’s which is run by the Colorado ARNG. I fly into Eagle Co frequently and the operation has expanded since I cycled through there in 94. While there are no longer 58’s on the ramp, there’s 60’s, 47’s, whatever the new one is designated that’s a Euro Copter 135, and of course the UH1.

I never did make it into Leadville, it’s on the will not use list of airports for my company.

That course was probably the most useful bloc of instruction in my entire career. I still apply the principles any time I’m in mountainous terrain, Aspen and Telluride most often.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
just saw earlier post but still WTF