Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
I'll have to see if I can find where I put my old Surefire EB2 Backup I've had since about 2012(ish). It's not very bright by today's standards but it has been one helluva torch over the past 8 years. Switched to Olight for a while but I'm back to Surefire now. Olight is decent but they pissed me off and one of their flagship model lights failed me after being dropped 3 foot onto soft dirt. I used my SF EDCL2-T as a fucking hammer yesterday and it still works fine.
Years ago I broke, like snapped in two pieces, a M900A when I crashed into the ground at the bottom of a 100 foot fast rope. I sent Surefire an email and got a RMR to send it in. In the box I included a note saying how I broke it, I didn't buy the light, had no paperwork on it, and requested they let me know the repair cost (I mean it was a $500 light) before they did anything. About 2 weeks later I got a box back with a new M900A, some swag and a hand written note thanking me for my service.

I have real world experience with both Streamlight and Surefire. Surefire cost twice as much but is at least four times as durable as Streamlight. Streamlight makes a good light for the money, Surefire makes a better light that cost more. I'm willing to pay more for superior durability.

So..........Streamlight <cheaper> Surefire for sure. Better? No......Hell no.

Last edited:

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Is this a good deal?

$275 for a S&W 22A

1178e750b62e313766f40c77b43dbe7f.jpg

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Years ago I broke, like snapped in two pieces, a M900A when I crashed into the ground at the bottom of a 100 foot fast rope. I sent Surefire an email and got a RMR to send it in. In the box I included a note saying how I broke it, I didn't buy the light, had no paperwork on it, and requested they let me know the repair cost (I mean it was a $500 light) before they did anything. About 2 weeks later I got a box back with a new M900A, some swag and a hand written note thanking me for my service.

I have real world experience with both Streamlight and Surefire. Surefire cost twice as much but is at least four times as durable as Streamlight. Streamlight makes a good light for the money, Surefire makes a better light that cost more. I'm willing to pay more for superior durability.

So..........Streamlight <cheaper> Surefire for sure. Better? No......Hell no.
Finally, something I can agree w a cop about. Lol lol lol

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Also I don’t use it as a gun light. I’m not doing HALO jumps into boogastan and snatching people up in the darkness. My experience with Streamlight is attached to a fire helmet. Does what I need it to do. See through smoke, illuminate a room, take a rough beating, used as a punch, extreme heat. It’s never failed me, so why get a surefire?