• Total voters

jimipanic

Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code
First gun I ever owned ?
Browning Hi Power pulled of a dead nazi doctor. Nazi stamps and all. My dad got it from his dad. I thought it was an heirloom till I found out my grandpa sold it to a neighbor who sold it to my dad. Gave it to my best friend, not a zombie fan on the ODT, but I’ll get it back one day.
First rifle?
Mak90, will never get rid of it.
First shotty? Mav88 still got it

Clothing attire?
Beginning of the week I had hunting camo over all’s on then yesterday was the 3 button carhart Bibb overalls with a hoodie and big weather proof safety jacket

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
I already gave you a bake and cool AK47 patch for our Secret Santa. What else you want?

Seriously... hit me up, I will gladly use you as a mule for Kalash gear and maybe we can break bread/beer one day next week.
I've seen an AK or two from you I'd purchase. I'd also take your tile floor if that is an option?

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I was living in CA when Sandy Hook happened. The hysteria was absolutely crazy... went up to my favorite local FFL and the walls that were once festooned with all sorts of black rifles were absolutely bare, save a lone Savage 110. At the time I felt like I was in good shape with what I had... about 16 AK mags of different types, maybe another 16 AR mags... I didn't sell much of anything really... bought a PSL in fact. Kept most of my stuff too.

Looking back, I really didn't have everything I could ever want (even though I thought I did). There's a lot of cool new product that has come out since then and it would be a shame if that stuff never came to fruition because of a ban. We might think we're good to go today because we're more or less happy with what we have at the moment, but's always subject to change.

When I say I was "set" I don't mean with everything I wanted. I had everything I needed to sustain me through a long ban like the '94-'04 AWB. It would have meant that I would have had to cut waaaay back on my shooting(back then I used to go to the range every week and shoot between 300-600 rounds every week) but I didn't really "need" anything. I had a couple of black rifles, several pistols, a couple shotguns, a bolt gun, a couple lever guns and plenty of mags and ammo to go with them to sustain me if I needed for a long time.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
So if a K98 was used to exterminate communists, then later Palestinian kids is it more or less evil than a Mosin that was used to force Ukrainians off of farms and on to trains headed east? Would an Enfield be considered haunted for possible evildoing during occupation of Middle East or African continents?

Maybe Swiss K-31s and Swedish 96 Mausers are the only ones to collect with a clear conscience?

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
So if a K98 was used to exterminate communists, then later Palestinian kids is it more or less evil than a Mosin that was used to force Ukrainians off of farms and on to trains headed east? Would an Enfield be considered haunted for possible evildoing during occupation of Middle East or African continents?

Maybe Swiss K-31s and Swedish 96 Mausers are the only ones to collect with a clear conscience?
Igh go be self righteous and virtue signal elsewhere

Last edited:

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code

Those are white privilege guns that were built as means to maintain white supremacy, therefore Nazi guns.