Your mom's house
Zip code
It’s got John Wayne for sure.....

What makes a man to wonder
What makes a man to roam
What make as a man leave bed and board
And turn his back on home
Ride Away, Ride Away, Ride Away

The Searchers......The best ever I think.

Rio Lobo is my 2nd favorite... God I love the south...

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
City PD showed up. I work with these guys and gals so we all know each other really well. Told me I can press charges for vehicle damage since we got it on camera.

then asked me nicely and I quote “if you’re gonna try to fight someone while drunk, don’t bring a mosin outside with you next time”

I’m out of beer, fuck people.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
City PD showed up. I work with these guys and gals so we all know each other really well. Told me I can press charges for vehicle damage since we got it on camera.

then asked me nicely and I quote “if you’re gonna try to fight someone while drunk, don’t bring a mosin outside with you next time”

Winning tonight

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going

Did you come out ready to fight with your gas mask on too

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Swimming Lessons anyone?

It's funny to me, talking to people who can't swim... I never learned to swim. My mother brought me to a pool when I was a baby, as soon as I was old enough to swim on a team, she made me do that. I was literally swept out into the ocean by a rip tide, and ended up swimming back to shore hundreds of meters away from where I went into the ocean. My cousins and I would swim out into the ocean until one of us would chicken out and go back to the shore... looking back on it, I'm amazed that I didn't die.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code

you are having the bestest of nights!

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

Press charges! What did they do?

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA

What did I miss???

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
It's funny to me, talking to people who can't swim... I never learned to swim. My mother brought me to a pool when I was a baby, as soon as I was old enough to swim on a team, she made me do that. I was literally swept out into the ocean by a rip tide, and ended up swimming back to shore hundreds of meters away from where I went into the ocean. My cousins and I would swim out into the ocean until one of us would chicken out and go back to the shore... looking back on it, I'm amazed that I didn't die.

My Older brother thew me aff a Bridge in to a lake and said swim so I did.
So I relate to this a lot.