Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
not sure I understand the question. When you click on reply to a post, it automatically quotes the post?

When you hit "reply" it automatically quotes the post in the reply box at the very bottom of the page so you lose your place in the thread. Like if you reply to the very first post and the box is at the bottom, you have to scroll all the way back up to see all the posts you missed.

A quote function would be a lot better. Then you could multi-quote without having to scroll up and down to find all the posts you want to quote. And you wouldn't lose your place in the thread.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
When you hit "reply" it automatically quotes the post in the reply box at the very bottom of the page so you lose your place in the thread. Like if you reply to the very first post and the box is at the bottom, you have to scroll all the way back up to see all the posts you missed.

A quote function would be a lot better. Then you could multi-quote without having to scroll up and down to find all the posts you want to quote. And you wouldn't lose your place in the thread.

@dougiemac

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
It’s got John Wayne for sure.....

What makes a man to wonder
What makes a man to roam
What make as a man leave bed and board
And turn his back on home
Ride Away, Ride Away, Ride Away

The Searchers......The best ever I think.
The Searchers is my favorite Wayne Western, followed by Big Jake & then Rio Bravo. But The Professionals (Lee Marvin, Burt Lancaster, Woody Strode, Robert Ryan, Jack Palance & Claudia Cardinale) is my favorite Western of all time. The original Magnificent Seven rounds out my top 5.

Last edited:

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Fuck man. Why the hell would they do that?

Nevermind I see it. Can you show the office the police report and get them evicted?
Because they complain that our 3 vehicles take up to many of the 8 front row spaces. Sorry I get home at 8am and get to park wherever I want too and you have to park in the back since you work a late shift job. We don’t have “assigned parking” literally if you see a spot, you can park there.