• Total voters

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I like the BRCC but I'd be open to another mail-order whole bean service. BRCC is reasonably priced if you start comparing though. Have you tried BRCC, and if so how does this compare?
I get that stuff from the German bakery. Some of the Tchibo blends are also very good, but I prefer the crema blends overall. BRCC is ok. Most of it is too acidic for my tastes. Some of it is good, the SS I like. Black beards delight is also good, but my go tos for BrCC are Bison Union blends and the Big Brown. The rest are meh to me

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I kinda want @gaigeboyd to try this coffee also and tell me how it is :laugh2:

Nope nope nope. That’s my weakness. I can’t do it. I’ve seen some BRUTAL murders and anything you can think of. Doesn’t bother me. But something involving poop? Nah rookies, y’all can deal with it. I’ll guard the door.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I get that stuff from the German bakery. Some of the Tchibo blends are also very good, but I prefer the crema blends overall. BRCC is ok. Most of it is too acidic for my tastes. Some of it is good, the SS I like. Black beards delight is also good, but my go tos for BrCC are Bison Union blends and the Big Brown. The rest are meh to me

I've only tried a couple of the BRCC. My palate is not that sophisticated (shocking I know).

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I'll never get the black on black or who thinks that's a good idea. Fingernail polish or model paint is a cheap fix I guess.

There is a reason for the flat black sights... when you aim rifle or a pistol the only thing that should be in focus is the front sight post. If your sights are red or whatever you will not be as accurate, this is especially true with competition shooters, you'll never see them using anything but flat black sights. If you were to paint your sights and try to hit a intermediate ranged target 200 to 300 meters or so,you would have a very low success rate. As a matter of fact, you would have a very difficult time just zeroing at 25 meters with anything other than flat black sights. I understand the need for night sights on self defense pistols due to low light circumstances, but competition shooters will use plain black sights on there pistols as well.