• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
I love Waffle House, but giving you Georgia boys notice, Waffle House in Georgia is way better than Waffle House across the country. I bellieve its because corporate is in Norcross. I work close, we eat at one, and all the top corporate guys come in all day long. Large corporations, the store close to corporate is amazing. The store across the country can sometimes lack.

I like my coffee like I like my wife. Without somebody else's dick in it.

I got ghosted by a 59 year old man for ammo yesterday. Jackass. Thanks Mark for the lookout.

But, as always in life, it works out, so I should have some eye candy for you fellas by about 4pm today.

Making lemonade son.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I love Waffle House, but giving you Georgia boys notice, Waffle House in Georgia is way better than Waffle House across the country. I bellieve its because corporate is in Norcross. I work close, we eat at one, and all the top corporate guys come in all day long. Large corporations, the store close to corporate is amazing. The store across the country can sometimes lack.

I like my coffee like I like my wife. Without somebody else's dick in it.

I got ghosted by a 59 year old man for ammo yesterday. Jackass. Thanks Mark for the lookout.

But, as always in life, it works out, so I should have some eye candy for you fellas by about 4pm today.

Making lemonade son.
I prefer orange juice but I guess lemonade it is.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I'm at work.

giphy.gif

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
I get as trashed as a 20 year old girl. I’ll fight a bouncer and take a shit on a public sidewalk

For my 21st birthday, I decided to fight 7 bouncers.

In fairness, one bouncer grabbed the girl I was with. My reaction was to pin him to the wall by his neck. 6 of his coworkers came to his rescue.

There's a past drinking story for you guys, lol.