• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Black coffee or no coffee

Is it still 'black coffee' if it has sugar in it?

I recently quit ALL dairy and wheat, and then went to a training session where the only creamer there was milk - so I went with just sugar, and it was an acceptable choice. Thank GOD it was at least almost decent coffee (Dunkin), but I did have to carefully avoid all those donuts (I LOVE DONUTS) because I can't eat them anymore.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Is it still 'black coffee' if it has sugar in it?

I recently quit ALL dairy and wheat, and then went to a training session where the only creamer there was milk - so I went with just sugar, and it was an acceptable choice. Thank GOD it was at least almost decent coffee (Dunkin), but I did have to carefully avoid all those donuts (I LOVE DONUTS) because I can't eat them anymore.

Not really. It took me maybe a week to acquire the taste. Once you go black and all....

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I should force myself to try black coffee. I tried years ago and hated it. I’m your pretty typical white girl when it comes to coffee

You really should. The only bad stuff in coffee is really the cream/sugar. I started drinking WAY more coffee when I started drinking it black. Then again, I also like darker beers. As a firefighter you're probably pounding stimulants, so the less garbage in it the better. We need you to stay young-looking.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
You really should. The only bad stuff in coffee is really the cream/sugar. I started drinking WAY more coffee when I started drinking it black. Then again, I also like darker beers. As a firefighter you're probably pounding stimulants, so the less garbage in it the better. We need you to stay young-looking.
Yeah dude we tear up coffee at work. I’ve cut down on the creamer I need to do so on the sugar. Think it’s better if I go straight black coffee or ease my way down?

Augustatrader

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Augusta
Right now the market is flooded with AR's. So much so, that lower end AK's actually sell, unlike the dime a dozen AR's. I haven't tried to move anything other than my RRA LAR8, and I had 2 buyers back out, or offered really shitty trades on the ODT.
But speaking of a shady deal, there is a WASR AK, for $550.00 and the guy only has 2 post. I like the rifle, but it seems shady to me. Not to mention that I need to save my money to buy a AK74 first.
But your single Bakelite x39 mag is sooo lonely. ;)

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I didn't have ANY gray hair until I started drinking coffee, and I was 40 at the time.
Now, I restrict myself to max 2 cups/day (who's got time to shit THAT much??) so I've got gray in the beard, but not much on my head. Still have people guessing I'm in my late 30's.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Jump the fuck in.

giphy.gif

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
At first I thought that was gay. Then I saw the coors. So it’s fine now.

also, do you run an extension on any of your 26 mags? I want one so my pinky can fit
Hell yeah bro I have 2 mags with + 2 pierce extensions, they’re nice they have the grip texture continued down the extension. I keep one mag 10 round flat base for deep carry and keep the enxtendos on me

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I didn't have ANY gray hair until I started drinking coffee, and I was 40 at the time.
Now, I restrict myself to max 2 cups/day (who's got time to shit THAT much??) so I've got gray in the beard, but not much on my head. Still have people guessing I'm in my late 30's.

Caffeine and grey hair are correlated? I've never read such.