• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Anybody have or know of any metric FAL paratrooper mags sitting around?

The only ones I ever saw were jumping out of a METRIC airplane, while others were standing in line, waiting their turn.

So, seriously, WTF is it with this metric shit? Isn't that just another way to measure inches?

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
The only ones I ever saw were jumping out of a METRIC airplane, while others were standing in line, waiting their turn.

So, seriously, WTF is it with this metric shit? Isn't that just another way to measure inches?
I actually prefer the derivation of the metric system...but also fuck metric. Imperial4lyfe

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I actually prefer the derivation of the metric system...but also fuck metric. Imperial4lyfe
Lemme try again - I tried googling the FAL metric, and got a lot of parts sellers, plus one good explanation that was fantastic except the pictures had been deleted about 12 years ago, so none of it made sense.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Can't you find them online? Or have they shot up in price? I have a box of them around here somewhere...
Prices are fairly good, just having trouble finding them in stock. When I do I've been buying them for between 15 and 25 each. If you find them please do PM me and let me know what you got/price

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Lemme try again - I tried googling the FAL metric, and got a lot of parts sellers, plus one good explanation that was fantastic except the pictures had been deleted about 12 years ago, so none of it made sense.
Oh...you were serious

FALs were originally designed using metric measurements. The Brits decided they could stomach that so the designed the excellent L1A1, but they drew them in inch measurements. The difference is enough that not everything interchanges. Inch mags have a slightly different lock up that metric mags.

Supposedly the inch pattern guns balance a bit better than metric, but I've never handled an inch gun. I cant imagine it's a huge difference.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Shot an Arsenal 107fr for the first time to day. What’s all the hype about these? It was nice but the prices don’t seem to be worth it to me. Maybe I’m crazy

edit: this is the first arsenal of any type that I’ve ever shot.