Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
RANT WARNING

Good morning guys!
The Wannenmacher show was crowded, and filled with obese, smelly fatbodies aware only of themselves. Aisles needed to be twice as wide to accommodate traffic, and I'll be I saw over 30, yes at least 30 mobility scooters. As if that's not bad enough, a lot of the ham planets would simply stop the scooter, get off to waddle over to a table to look at something, abandoning the scooter. Like a truck driver leaving a semi in the passing lane at 5PM......

And.....the only M70ab2 I saw was overpriced. The whole show sucked, except I saw a pair of K31s with factory sniper configuration and original scopes. (only the 2nd time I'd seen that) Also, saw an Arisaka with original sniper scope, I don't think it was even for sale. (1st one of those I'd seen)

So....still shopping for an M70ab2. There's one on GB I might bid on.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
RANT WARNING

Good morning guys!
The Wannenmacher show was crowded, and filled with obese, smelly fatbodies aware only of themselves. Aisles needed to be twice as wide to accommodate traffic, and I'll be I saw over 30, yes at least 30 mobility scooters. As if that's not bad enough, a lot of the ham planets would simply stop the scooter, get off to waddle over to a table to look at something, abandoning the scooter. Like a truck driver leaving a semi in the passing lane at 5PM......

And.....the only M70ab2 I saw was overpriced. The whole show sucked, except I saw a pair of K31s with factory sniper configuration and original scopes. (only the 2nd time I'd seen that) Also, saw an Arisaka with original sniper scope, I don't think it was even for sale. (1st one of those I'd seen)

Define overpriced?

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
RANT WARNING

Good morning guys!

So... the gun show was pretty much just like going to Walmart on a Saturday. As far as the patrons are concerned.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Dang, sorry to hear it. That's supposed to be one of the best gun shows, too....the internet has destroyed the chance of ever buying anything for a good deal.

Last edited: