Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Not only am I working a full day of manual labor on Veterans Day but I got to experience my first blow out doing 70 down 575 fml

View attachment 57648 View attachment 57649
Damn! I had to change my mother-in-laws tire yesterday. Well not really...i supervised my 13 year old son while he did it. Got to teach them children to do for themselves and others. Happy Veterans Day Brother. I'm working too.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Not a fan of hexmags, the couple I have don't fit well and won't work for me on .300 BO.
I have 6 I picked up for dirt cheap ($5 ea, IIRC). Will leave it for the next panic maf buying.
PS Cetme L has a magwell a full 1/8" longer than AR 15, it was designes for STANAG mags. I am fortunate that Marcolmar widened the mag well that Lancers fit into it.

Last edited:

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Yeah I kept it under control but spilled my coffee. Fail

Lucky thing you weren’t being tailgated by some asshole who wanted to get past you just to sit next to a semi truck in the fast lane - or an asshat on a motorbike who thinks he’s invincible enough to blow through red lights, split lanes between cars and zigzag through congested areas...

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Lucky thing you weren’t being tailgated by some asshole who wanted to get past you just to sit next to a semi truck in the fast lane - or an asshat on a motorbike who thinks he’s invincible enough to blow through red lights, split lanes between cars and zigzag through congested areas...
I have no sympathy for motorcyclists. They all expect you to watch out for them then the go stupid shit like that.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Happy vet day to all of you men....as for the rest of you, even I did the Air Force. You could have at least joined the Navy.
When I was flying UH-1Hs in the CSAC at the 4th ID there were two Air Force helicopter pilots doing some kind of exchange program with the division's medevac unit. They came with us out to the small arms range one day because they wanted to shoot some guns and didn't get much chance to do that in the Air Force. I witnessed one of them drop a M203 Cheeto round on a coyote who was running a full speed about 200 meters down range. Skull splashed him! It was very impressive......and funny as hell! Hooray for the Air Force.....Happy Veterans Day Bro!