Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Yes. Firewater (long gone) gas mask is kinda tight for my gigantic melonhead, but still got it cuz it's cool. The military gun book went to my grandnephew partly because he's interested & partly because it freaks out his mom's relatives who moved here from California & can't stand it that I got him & his little sister into guns, knives, camping and fishing before they showed up. :peace:
Glad you couldn’t enjoy it man.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I know some of y'all don't like immigrants. I'm bringing 1 here. My Mother in law is a fucking Angel. She was wearing boys clothes during ww2 so the japs wouldn't rape her. She is more badass than anyone here and I can't wait for her to be here.
My parents were immigrants.

My mom was born a slave.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
They were on sale for 15 bucks so I figured I'd give em a shot. I'm always looking for a lightweight alternative to steel. I've tried pmags, us palms, and extech.

At 25 they're overpriced for sure, but I felt ok with this
Get ISD Bulgarian mags at Gunmagwarehouse. Steel lips, rear and front locking lugs. Run in everything and light weight. Poly follower.
PS I suspect ISD is who actualy makes stamped Arsenals ((10)) imported to US. They make their own AKs as well, not imported to US. Arsenal ((10)) makes milled AKs.
IIRC ISD used to be Arsenal ((25)) in Warsaw pact times.

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Get ISD Bulgarian mags at Gunmagwarehouse. Steel lips, rear and front locking lugs. Run in everything and light weight. Poly follower.
You mean these? Lol

Yea I have em bookmarked for when they go on sale.

The 74's are on sale right now.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
You mean these? Lol

Yea I have em bookmarked for when they go on sale.

The 74's are on sale right now.

Yep. They were $15 last time I bought them.