Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Yes it did & thanks very much. It was full of a bunch of cool stuff. Somewhere way back in the thread I posted pics when I got it. My grandnephew lives the A-10 spent uranium she'll casing. Keeps it on top of his display case of ammunition calibers.
Off the top of my head there was a uranium shells, Hungarian gas mask with bag, did I throw in annAK mag? You got a sweet book with lots of photos. A sliver piece with AK. I think I sent you fire water. Probably stuff I’m missin

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
When you cut a 30rd mag down to tanker size, how much excess spring do you leave past the bottom of the new tanker mag? Or is it just equal cut lengths, outer shell/spring
Leave the spring alone, or it’ll have feed problems. My Tanker mags have full-size springs in them.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Off the top of my head there was a uranium shells, Hungarian gas mask with bag, did I throw in annAK mag? You got a sweet book with lots of photos. A sliver piece with AK. I think I sent you fire water. Probably stuff I’m missin
Yes. Firewater (long gone) gas mask is kinda tight for my gigantic melonhead, but still got it cuz it's cool. The military gun book went to my grandnephew partly because he's interested & partly because it freaks out his mom's relatives who moved here from California & can't stand it that I got him & his little sister into guns, knives, camping and fishing before they showed up. :peace: